Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I forgot about the ranking but now that i think about it. Isn't it weird how the ranking isn't school wide? Like do they give easier tests to the female students and therefore can't be compared to the male students? Thats ridiculous to say the least in education.

it's so cool how the grandfather travels via magic circle! i didn't think about it before, but in a world with magic OF COURSE there'd be cool stuff like this. the servant is also the one who casts the spell, too. i love all these little worldbuilding details 🤩

The worst thing you can do is make these ridiculous arguments public...
It's childish and makes the problem bigger, don't involve people who shouldn't have a say.

This would be way more enjoyable to read if the beastmen people weren’t anthromorphic furry animals 90% of the time

Dex-chan lover
*loads gun* who messing with this girls peaceful life...something we all wish we could have

MC can just make a separate rooms.. or some private rooms for different type of costumers.

I find it funny that nass posted their discord convo in an attempt to attack the other translator but instead it literally just revealed that they're a bunch of assholes

Users who are viewing this thread