Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for doing this, NASS was never going to get around to doing it anyway.

Edit: I'd say go ahead and do it, you need to work a little bit on the font and placement, but it seems pretty good to me.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and pls do release the next one. I don't have the talent at reading Japanese like you, so, any translation is good...

I'd like to place an order for ALL the chapters!

Huh? Money? Sorry but I don't have any. I'll be able to give you lots of gratitude and praise though?

Eh? You can't buy lunch with praise? That just means you need to praise up your game!

Thank you for the update!
The og group seems to be on an extended hiatus for most projects so I think it’s okay for you to pick it up?

maybe reach out to some other translation groups so that you can get some help and not overwork yourself?
Working alone seems tough

Is it just me who the chapter is unavailable 😓....why...even I already reload this page many time

I say if you are comfortable translating some more that would be amazing. It was so nice to be able to read more of the story!

I would warn be aware that people can be pointlessly and unnecessarily rude so some people are going to be shitty and say shitty things. So if its not something you are up to deal with dont worry about posting your translations.

Users who are viewing this thread