Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

So can someone tell me is this guy the ML or will this be a reverse harem kinda thing? By this point I don't think Shize will be the ML, he has waaaaay too little screen time 😭

Group Leader
I asked NASS and they said they haven't dropped this series yet. Apparently they're almost done with the next chapter.

@alidan well generally in magic/sword worlds, they only uses crossbows and bow for ranges aside from magic. the only way gun would exist in those worlds is if an otherworldly beings brings that concept into that world.

Dex-chan lover
“This is a stick up, give me all the tea and cakes ya got and no one gets hurt”

Thank you sadpixel for your hard work! Your translations are really good, ty for taking the time and I'm so sorry for the people to came for you. I really missed this series. NASS has been really dead for a while, but while there's etiquette it's real selfish to want to hog series when you are "unable to update" for an extended period of time, and then get upset when someone else does it. Just my two cents.

Dex-chan lover
@Babypixel You have the right to translate it as well as not to..
This what i hate from mangadex's comment section, too much drama... I was just hoping you to ignore the plebs and continue working on this. The "project owner" hasn't updated theirs yet, and there's no rule saying that you can 'take over' this manga..
Anyway, thanks for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lazyxbum
For the most part yes, but then you also have the magical worlds where magic more or less negates the usefulness of guns, but guns are still useful against those without magic, or other cases where guns are just on the cusp of being invented. due to reasons that will likely be talked about later, this is probably just implemented in the story as its the only way they are a remote threat to her, I dont think thats a spoiler

Banned
IMO I would say translate what you want, however, could try working with NASS as I think they are short staffed at, and would love more people helping with projects, ask their discord

Dex-chan lover
sayonara Ronia
ch17 is ending chapter
she's dead
JK
hope to see she's showoff

N2O

Dex-chan lover
BMA9rFg.png

This kind of stuff always popping up in manga weirds me out a little, wondering if there's something lost in translation or if the implication really is that woman alone with man = sexual assault, and that it is just sort of culturally accepted and maybe even fully legal 😌 like sure, historically it has been treated in many different ways legally and culturally but it was still universally considered negative to the victim and just generally not something you do to someone you expect to be on good terms with lol

Aggregator gang
@N2O
...no? Dude, this is pretty much common everywhere. Letting someone into your room implies a lot of trust, letting someone of the opposite sex into your room...
It's not like it's something people seriously believe, but it's the kind of fuel that makes rumors and doubts flare up no matter the country. It's that sort of thing, and japanese manga love to turbo-charge misunderstanding gags, sooo...

N2O

Dex-chan lover
@jbcristal well your explanation more or less makes sense but I've seen it crop up in plenty more dubious forms and so often across so many genres and I just find it overall confusing. I guess the "men are beasts" meme is funny when you drag it to the extreme? It's probably the use of "defenseless", "attacked", "devoured" in these context just makes it so creepy to me,, like if you want to express concerns over potential rumors or anything like that then I don't really get this way of doing it.

Doesn't bother me to the point of changing my opinion on a manga whatsoever really, I just find it strange.

Users who are viewing this thread