Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

better image.
i didn´t even remember who was Shcneider or what she did before coming to the shop =p

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure about the revolver, I feel a flint lock or hand cannon would be a better suit for the feel this series has, just IMO

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk We'll see if she does that or not I guess, but it seems like that could be a little risky. Her magic probably has enough of an activation time that he could still shoot her before she gets a shot off with it. They could go with the ol' rock paper scissors treatment of magic > melee > ranged > magic, there's certainly enough exposure to that train of thought from games and such.

It would be funny if that guy turned out to be another reincarnator who somehow misunderstand the situations... 😂

What the with that end. But yeah her ex fiancé is a jerk. And idiot.

Thanks for the update!

I am so glad she's finding peace within herself and moving on from her ex-fiance 😌

I am so moved by this manga pls update more! Thank u for your translations ❤️ I want to see Schneider regret it and him and Misano getting punished. Apart from that i think mr lion is too old for her.

Where can i read raws/original story? Really really need more of this asap

Nah, take me back to the beast plushy dream T_T

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Dex-chan lover
@onlyonew
Well it is not like she didn't know what would happen and that they were not going to end together.

Users who are viewing this thread