Milady Just Wants to Relax

@newbii what are you talking about? They’re just one chapter behind. What’s the problem with that? You can always pick up a dictionary and translate it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@Dreamingflower there was a translator that picked this up since it has been a good while since it was updated. After some message exchanges, said translator stopped because this translator wanted to continue. This maga's scanlation speed reverted back to the pre-snipe speed. That's my problem; a shameless scanlation reader throwing a tantrum because of slower updates.

This is so cute! I can't believe the chapters flew by so fast. I have been enjoying this a lot. And I like that this is focusing on friendship, it feels so natural. 😊

@newbii I see. Thanks for the clarification, that is infuriating. We can only wait and see and hope fast translation will come. No matter from where.

I think Ryusei looked away because he's a cat. Direct eye contact isn't a friendly gesture to cats, while looking away and looking at you with their peripheral vision is.

I wonder if we could already read the chapter 12 if they didn't stop that person from translateing .
(In raws u can already read it since 29th of May but I don't speak nor can I read in Japanese)

I'm pretty sure the engagement "nullification" was a ruse, in a roundabout way to protect Ronia (whoops, Prince you played yourself)! But that's just my two cents, looking forward to seeing where this goes

Contributor
Chapter 12 has to be approved by a mod because a first-time uploader account is being used.

Users who are viewing this thread