Milady Just Wants to Relax

is it me or it she is in love whit crown prince . why is it like all thous high school manga student teacher relationship ? it still looks fun :)

I'm debating whether I should read this or not, the concept of a isekaied villainess taking it easy and legitimately staying away from drama is refreshing to me but the comments/reviews is making me not want to waste my time on it.

@aikarosei The reviews/comments are mostly about the fact that people get triggered by fantasy-related details such as the age gap, the plot-controlled environment. There are also people who complain about how things are going, forgetting the manga's genre itself. And there are also the people who complain about it being uselessly an Isekai (which it is, but it's okay).
The social and emotional progression is rather on the slow side which is also a point that trigger some people. (Not stupid-slow such having stupid character not getting thing obvious, but more like spreading the plot for as far as possible by making almost half of it about what the main character think again and again. Her mental evolution is really slow-ish.)

Supporter
the isekai part is 100% irrelevant. really wish people would just do straight up fantasy instead of always trying to shoehorn it into isekai even when that's not what the story is about.

Actually, I take that back. There is a single point of relevance: It allows her to be more mature than a typical 16 year old.

but more importantly, this girl really likes the floof

This series isn't so much a villainess reincarnation as a "random lady dropped in magic world makes a magical café" with little bit of furry reverse harem mixed in. This isn't really my cup of tea, and if it isn't yours either I'd recommend reading "The Savior's Book Café in Another World", which is this but with an actual plot.

I love the fact of how cute and fluffy this manga is. It seems like the plot is slowly starting to move again around chapter 7, but kind of slowed down a bit when began around chapter 11. However, it could also be sped up at that part as well. It depends on the view point of the story you're taking. However, the point is that there has been a development in the plot starting around chapter 7. I think if you're wanting a fluffy and cute read this is definitely something you should read. It's slowly developing a deeper plot I believe. Just a little slowly. I think if they speed it up more and release more chapters it will be more worthwhile.

i see romance tag but is it romance with beast-kin? or is it just fluff with beast-kin and romance from her past high society life 🤔 don't want to get into another one like beware of the villainess and drop it 😭

@Rain1255 if you don't like Beware of the Villainess, perhaps another genre would be right for you... what about BotV was bad iyo? I can't imagine hating it.

I really dont have a thing with reverse harem or any type of harem, but cuteness just overloads in this manga
And i kind of hope of a revenge event on the otome mc or any retribution scenario

Staying for the revenge event if theres one

Fed-Kun's army
Yo can we get another person to do a single chapter of this for NASS to get angry, speed post and make themselves look like the victem again?

Users who are viewing this thread