Milady Just Wants to Relax

Thank you for the translation! Looking forward for more chapters. 💕💕

Kinda disappointed upon discovering that the heroine turned out to be the epitome of r/notliketheothergirls. That’s not how you develop an intriguing character. Sorry [not sorry] for being a Pissy Pete.

I dunno why I’m even saying this, as if I had higher expectations for this hackneyed otome concept lolol I just have no life ig

I hope next raw will comes out soon. Cant wait to see those wiggling tails and twitching ears when they finally taste the food

I find some of the beast-kin designs to be slightly disapointing (human-form).
You would think a lion with a mane in human form would have a beard of some sort, as manes = beards... but no, we need all of them to be YOUNG attractive men. Slightly more mature men can work too (like the dandy style maybe?)... Instead, they all look like the stereotypical shoujo reverse harem type of characters where they all look kinda the same. In an anime, this problem would be slightly less obvious and made up by the fact that they have colour(and every character would be have their theme colour), but since it's a manga, you don't even have colour to differentiate between them, only shades.
So what you end up with is, design wise, very bland characters.
I won't talk about personality since there's not many chapters to base that off of at the moment.

P.S. How come we never get any beast-kin like herbivores? It's always canine and feline, the occasional rodent. I don't see any horse, sheep... deer? Or turtles, everybody likes turtles.

I love her look of complete disappointment when they turned into a group of average pretty boys.

Contributor
This is it. This is the moment I became a furry. I. too, thirst for the fluff.

@Blackcanvas
It's easier to make hands from paws than hooves. Also ears and manes are easier to go back and forth with than antlers, horns and shells. That would be my guess.
That being said, you're not wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Description should be Mc from
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san getting genderbended and isekaied

I'm really enjoying this!! And wow, our Ronia has suffered a lot during her childhood, Im not certain, but there's something fishy with his highness' behavior.
Thank you for the update!! Can't wait <3

Dex-chan lover
@BlankCanvas
I thought that as well because he's called boss by that fox looking fella or... well, jackal as the manga puts it. Hell, I thought the cat was a polar bear at first what with the tipped ear just being for the sake of fantasy.

@deerafl
To be honest, with the lion guy's human form I would've first thought gorilla. Would've been nice if it was.

Users who are viewing this thread