Milady Just Wants to Relax

Another one of those "overworked to death and reincarnated to another world" manga.
Keep 'em coming.

Indeed! great work! ^^ ahh been waiting to read this since it's release date. Time to relax :3

Why did they even bother with the isekai thing? Just make her the new cafe owner in town that is now learning about the monsters.

Group Leader
ugH the furry thing... makes me feel a little disgusted but I’ll stay a while for the story :/// if it gets too much I’m ouT

The Power of Fluffy boys compels you.

By having them shift between three forms their is a great balance of cuteness to bishounen ratio possible. When cute or fierce animals needed furry mode can get activated. When hot guys needed full human mode. For all other times neko mimi mode gets activated so their can be hot guys with fluffy animal traits. twitching ears and wagging tails galore.

orp

Amazingly enough, the old banished villainess shtick seems to serve some useful purpose here. Coming from a rich family helps with quickly opening her own business; reincarnation from Earth means not sharing local prejudices; and the banishment leads to her not having to deal with any political nonsense any longer and instead focus on what the manga is actually about: fangirling over furries, lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that she has support from her grandpa QwQ

Users who are viewing this thread