Milady Just Wants to Relax

anyone else notice the one who at the very least posted the first 8 chapters ain't a part of nass(?) But the bucci gang now, mabey the reason for the 2 mouth drop of the manga is because of that.

@Zenric, even if that's the case, it doesn't explain stopping others from translating 😕
Plus they immediately found a way to translate the moment the manga was taken by someone else. That's so childish

@Keai wasn't trying to cover i was trying to point out that the translator most likely left and there still harping on this

Dex-chan lover
@Elyursi thanks.. i was just curious since it disappeared, you know..

@Zenric whatever the reason was, the fact that the series has been abandoned for two months is indisputable. Then, suddenly, someone new stepped in, and the old player doesn't like it. Hence, the drama.

Dex-chan lover
Yo wtf, what happened with ch 11? Did the original TL send a cease and desist letter or what

Dex-chan lover
@Zenric less friendly? I think they're whining. And why the mods keep their silent? Letting old player screwing newcomers?

Can't the two translation groups coexist somehow?

Bc, NASS is a really big group with a lot of projects, there will be some series which have less attention compared to others. I have seen NASS's timeline, and they have posted translated chapter everyday. However, as they have many projects together, it will take time for the releasing cycle to repeat.

And for no group, as they are smaller, they have less projects but with faster speed, they could release their version first.

As long as the two have agreed in advance that there won't be any accusation in the future about bs over plagiarism then it should be ok, I think. Bc most groups afraid of such accusation that no one wants to snipe in and translate the series other groups are doing.

Please let someone else take the reins if you guys can't handle the load. It's one of my faves I'd love to see it uploaded more. :c

look at that, chapter 11 up, today is our lucky day indeed, thank you so much!! i love this series i'm curious to see what happens until the end. thank you translators xx

Contributor
@DaGiant_18
Chapter 10 is "missing" because the publisher split it into two parts, which is how the scanlator released them.
Both parts are uploaded here as "10.1" and "10.2", which the system does not equate to "10", hence the false "missing" chapter.

chap11.png

Oh wow thank you so much for the first part of chapter 11 Haha, we appreciate it !! 😍🥰💜💚

Users who are viewing this thread