Milady Just Wants to Relax

Really I appreciate the work scanlation teams do and stuff, really. But leaving a manga not updated for 2 months and then suddenly uploading when there is a supposed snipe (would you really consider it that if it’s been that long). Why not just upload the chapters if you’re done with them anyway instead of keeping them selved. Someone graciously uploads again and they get told off... not trying to bitch but if it’s hard to keep up with every manga the team has picked up, why not drop some for others to pick up?

In an ideal world, NASS would have offered hanaatsume to join them. But that didn't happen. Instead, NASS is getting a lot of bad reputation now. I do appreciate they scanlate mangas I read, but with this drama and telling a kind person like hanaatsume to stop...you guys have definitely lost support here.

I mean, legality is a complicated thing that depends on the domestic law of the country in question. The US copyright code, in particular, is more complicated than the tax code--especially when it comes to foreign materials that aren't registered in the US. There also issues if fair use that come into play if the translators aren't making money from their work. That said, unlicensed fan translators really don't have any right to claim ownership or exclusive right to translate anything.

In this case, it seems like a there was miscommunication or lack of communication.

I'm just going to say thanks to anyone willing to offer a translation.

Double-page supporter
Ronia is definitely getting together with Shize. All the flags are there and I can't wait till they get together

i literally made an account on this site to make a comment.

I don't usually mess with knowing who does the chapters, but wow. and the shit storm NASS ran around throwing, this is crazy! Last time i knew scanlators was when IRC was at it's peak. lol
but @hanaatsume thank you for uploading or i wouldn't have found this series, if you ever feel like doing this again and need an experienced graphic designer/someone to redraw, typsetter, proof reader or anything in between, do not hesitate to send me a message ^_^ i will help :D
<3
(though if you think you might, send me a message now so i can connect with you on discord lol)

as for NASS, CHILDREN shouldn't act like they can run a business, especially if they act like that.

Contributor
A quick summary for those of you who are confused:
thanosvswolf.png

P.S. I am not taking any sides nor throwing any shade here. My username should explain a lot.

Can't it be just like KuRuuRuu's Translation and HaruPARTY on Fianceé of The Wizard? They coexist on it

Thanks for the updates!, 2 months is too long between updates. I’m glad somebody decided to update!

So they had two chapters just vaulted and waited till someone gave up waiting and took maters in there own hands before releasing them.

Group Leader
>Translator uploads 2 chapters of a series that hasn't been updated in months
>Scan group immediately uploads their chapter saying they just finished too...

@lemonbird Its not sniping if the series been dead for 2 months and then suddenly they got the exact same chapters ready as the new person as soon as said person uploaded them.

Double-page supporter
For some reason I feel like Ronia will still end up with the crown prince.. Those flashbacks show that they both loved each other after all. I hope not though. Let this be where she'd move on completely from him

Users who are viewing this thread