Milady Just Wants to Relax

I get it u guys are busy with ur other projekts so please don't ask someone to stop posting when they do it for free and pretty fast (imo) it will be easyer on u guys too.(I am still low(low)key mad tho)

Group Leader
I feel two ways about this. On one hand, sniping is impolite to scanlators. On the other hand, taking up so many series that you start to have trouble keeping up with all of their releases is a bit impolite to the fans. Of course, if no one else is offering to do it, that’s one thing. Slow releases is better than none. But if someone appears offering to post scanlations as quickly as the chapters are releasing... as I said, not a question with only a single, clearly correct answer.

OKT

i just want consistent releases i really enjoy this one as its already in my top 3

Contributor
why.png

Id say let the translator have his shot. They care more about the series then a group that sits on chapters until someone else comes in.

Can everyone please remember that anyone who translates on this platform is simply doing it as they feel we all deserve to be exposed to these masterpieces AND that they are in NO WAY OBLIGATED OR PAID TO DO SO🗣😶

While I do understand that WE all want to read new chapters ... please avoid slandering their efforts

Yes we appreciate @hanaatsume 🙏❤️
But that doesn’t justify bad mouthing NASS

Also 🙂 you can always lEaRn tHe LaNgUaGe aND rEaD tHe rAwS 💀

It not even snipping since the group hasn't updated the chapter in 2 months, it's not like the series when on hiatus or got cancelled. Nass is being petty. This is the main reason there arnt other fan translators.
"Oh there hasn't been an update on this manga I love in months I'm going to do it myself"
"Wtf are you doing stop translating this manga that we havnt updated in months, what are you dumb and cant tell we're still working on it?"

At this point I'd rather just start posting all NASS releases on social media for the lulz and see what happens, since they want to act like they own shit while also asking people to hide what they are doing from the actual owners.

The art is magnificent, so I understand why they took so long to update each chapter. Please don't hate, and support the author if you can.

Is it just me or does the fact that hanaatsume uploads two chapter and after months of inactivity NASS later posts the same chapters seem really shady?
2y446x.png

@hanaatsume ❤ lots of love.

Quality check sounds like some shitty excuse 🙄 Why don't you just drop the projects if they're gonna be in quality check hell? You're posting new chapters only after someone else done it.

You have absolutely no right telling other people to stop.

Edit: that screen is the absolute definition of a threat. Why must anyone be afraid in the first place if they were not going to receive a form of harassment?

Hanaatsume should have the right to translate it. I have loved all of the mangas being translated by NASS, but you guys are clearly doing too much work with how long it takes to get some chapters out. I understand it takes time, but considering how long it takes it often leads myself and others to think it’s been dropped. Let someone else who has the time and effort to do it, it’s only one manga.

What is up with all the drama everywhere. At the end of the day, everyone's reading for free without paying the author so y'all can just cut the bullshit already?

First of all, thank you to both parties for translating.

Threats in dms are absolutely not ok and y’all should cut that out stat. Are you kids or what. Harrassing a young translator over manga drama? Srsly?

That being said, it’s a bit silly to be sitting on a series and telling people to stay away when they take up translating themselves. I hate when people snipe, since it’s just unfair to the teams taking a bit more time to release better quality translations, but there really should be some kind of grace period after which it’s alright to take up a series. I’m not sure on the situation, but if the chapter has been out for a while and a single person managed to do it by themselves (and I think the job they did was really good, aside from a few typos/spelling mistakes), then isn’t an entire team taking a bit long? The chap was immediately released after this too lmao.
Idk if it’s rude or not to not contact a group, since the series hasn’t been updated for a long time and it shouldn’t be on the fans to make sure y’all are ok with it. At the end of the day, all of this isn’t really legal anyway, so it all depends on peoples goodwill.

@Aylik That's how the raws are and they said they were QCing 9-11 and ch9 in the raws was 2/19 so, they were behind I think so honestly their biggest issue here is probably just sidelining this project and then immediately waking up when someone posts the chapters. BTW!! !!!! please do not harass anyone just cause their names are attached. It's pretty obvious that if you have a problem, it should be taken to the group, not a person. What this person said was actually friendly and I assume simply what they were assigned to do since this group has gotten "sniped" before.

(after edit) @Aylik no worries u just mentioned how they had the exact chapters on hand! I just feel a bit bad for the two people by name involved because this is a mess and they are being harassed. I've been sitting in their discord so basically ->chaps in QC-> something of they have 28 mems but only a few jap tls -> some that pref not to work on mangas (I think it was something about more work. I read this like a few hours ago while doing chores so not 100% the EXACT wording but I assume they posted because they had the chapters and just wanted to show us "hey we had them" lol but IDK when they would've posted these. I think it's just this bad of a situation cause they've earned a bit of a bad reputation to put it lightly.

@QueenDead lol sorry I don't remember exactly which message you're responding to, but I agree with the sidelining. If they have their hands full and somebody is offering to pick it up as a sole project, isn't it just better to let them do it? That way they can be more overall more efficient in all their other projects.

@Cecekhalyce Of course we are bad-mouthing them. They've done something we, as the readers, don't like. We enjoy ourself by reading mangas that we like, and if something interfered with our entertainment, of course we'll be pissed off.

This is mangadex, we don't care who uploads first or last. All we care for are their speed and quality. NASS haven't updated this series for like, 2 months? That amount of time gap already justifies hanaa's action for taking the series that she loves and translates it for us too. Hanaa is just too kind to continue to translating this series and hurting NASS's ego.

Look, i appreciate the effort that NASS took to translate up to 30 series at once, but it seems obvious that they are overloaded and can't keep up the translations as normal which is weekly. I suggest that they drop some of their series and let other translator/scanlation groups take them. Hoarding and gatekeeping mangas while not updating them consistently is considered a dickmove in my dictionary, and so i believe in all the other's dictionaries.

P.S. if i had the time to bother learning a language just to read mangas, i would've done that a long time ago.

While I understand both sides it’s not like anything bad was happening NASS hadn’t updated the series in 2 months and some one only posted 2 chapters cause they wanted to share the story it wasn’t snipping it’s not like they claimed NASS chapters and uploaded them themselves also NASS is working on 32 different mangas with only a few that are updated regularly it just feels petty that the posted the new ones now as damage control and also it sorta bothers me that after she posted this she got a half hatred invitation to join their group

Users who are viewing this thread