Milady Just Wants to Relax

Thanks for translating and uploading hanaa! Hopefully nass will step back and let you take this one on, it's obvious that they can't translate this regularly and are just gatekeeping

Thanks for picking it up!! it's been so long </3
what matters to me is the chapters being translated, so I can read it
idc who upload it first
tysm for translating it~~

Reading some of these comments...yeesh talk about entitlement. As a reader that shit is pathetic and shameful , here's to hoping that everything stays civil and Translators thanks for all that ya do.

@hanaatsume It's a shame, but thank you for everything.
There is a manhwa that has being on hiatus for quite a long time "Sensual M" despite its name it's surprisingly cute and wholesome, If you want you could give it a try, it has 105 translated chapters so far.

another scanlation drama here...I don't get the possessiveness with scans but then again, I'm not in this business....

Honestly, I'll never understand how anyone ever thinks they have the moral high ground when none of these translations are legal. There is moral high ground to be had. Translating without the Author's consent is completely illegal--yet somehow a group of people feel like they can lay claim to series made by an author...whose work they're translating without said author's consent?

That's gonna be a BIIIIG yikes from me. Man, it really stinks of hypocrisy in here.

Honestly I don't get all the drama though I do find it mildly amusing that there has been consistently a 2-3 month gap between chapters then suddenly they can upload the same two chapters as the 'sniper'. But I don't think there was Ill will with either side. I know most scan groups dont like sniping because they have put a lot of work into series. But at the same time if there is a huge gap between chapters, outside if waiting for new chapters being published, it can cause people who enjoy the series to try to translate if they are able.
Neither side is inherently wrong because they both are just fans wanting to share stories that they love.

Is it just me or NASS appears to have a lot of drama with a lot of people? 😅😅
I kinda feel bad for the small translator that got shot down by a large scan

Thanks for the update
@hanaatsume

This series was like so dead but I enjoyed the magical enviorment of this manga. Lotus fairies are adorable. Please continue to translate! Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Since there is no 'official' till an actual company and publisher takes up a manga project. Nobody should be harrassed over things you want to share and translate.

ADL

Hmm I think im going to ship our adorable heroine with Shize~ He's very reliable and will offer her the support she needs and honestly deserves

Aggregator gang
@hanaatsume post some chapters every now and then so this garbage group will start releasing chapters for a bit. You're great!

Users who are viewing this thread