Milady Just Wants to Relax

Excited to see how they progress, they so cute together I ship definitely. But I was surprised Shize said that tho heheheh

What...? Shize likes her (black lion)?😱

Does anyone think that she might end up with him?🤔

I guess I will have to wait and see in later chapters.

hes gonna seduce her.... hes cute and i know its fantasy but omg age difference....shes 16???! aaaaaa

It was then that we all realized that we were the furries all along...

Speaking seriously tho, this age gap ........ oof. I’m reconsidering reading this

the age gap is iffy but with her being a twenty something woman being reincarnated (+16yrs) at least mentally she's not naive and dumb like most teens.

Yeah I read "sixteen" and I completely double taked, I was down with the furries why do y'all gotta do me dirty like that

I'm not into furry I swear!
me, ten seconds ago: I wanna touch that big fluffly black goodness of Shize, aaa seduce me toooo-

Dex-chan lover
Sixteen, eh? Could've sworn she was in her early twenties...

I can see why you all are taken a'back by the age gap between the two, but in those time back then, this was the norm, so I dont really see a problem, when it's just 8 years apart, and because this whole thing is fiction.

On the other hand, if this was in a realistic setting then yes, that's a'tad gross.

But she is mentally 20, while physically being 16... idk 🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
@Basementdweller09
It's not that I found it gross, it's that she looks the part of a 20 something woman. Town girl A looked more of a teen than her so I was taken aback.

That last line though... kinda bad guy esque. I really hope that the town's folks are not correct about these mercenaries.

ahh man, i thought the manga would be make more sense then just realize it just some kind otomege manga where filled with different kind of good looking male, like an advanturer that do some dangerous job? with a tuxedo? not armor? wtf

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_breaking How unfortunate. Then again, the story will try and preserve that face until the very end regardless of the time progression that it will tells us.

Users who are viewing this thread