Milady Just Wants to Relax

@JeDePi the main reason i dropped BotV is because it seemed Nine was the main love interest (unless it went Yuri) , bestiality isn't enjoyable for me 😬🤢🤮
if its just background fluff then I'm completely fine with it, since personally I don't pay too much mind to the background characters and sometimes even the side characters.

mainly want to know if the main love interest of this is human before I try reading it (since I don't see harem which is also nice)

@Rain1255 I see. It's really the harem of both Yuri & Nine at this point. But you do you, we all have our preferences. :) Have a good one, thanks for the response.

Fed-Kun's army
The story is really good but what put me off was the beastality. I am fine with cat ears or maybe once or twice with full transformation of a beast but they are in their beast forms all the time. I am not a furry,so I'll drop this. Quite a shame really.

For everyone that's asking, chapter 15 was released a short while ago, with the 16 being set to be released on 21/10, so the scans are up to date.

Having the tags Shoujo and Animals is an understatement. The author is really fond of Male Furry bonding, well, everyone have their tastes.

This is great, I like the beastmen, and kinda want the drama to stay away for a long time.

Prince you got your chance , don't come begging back now.

Power Uploader
@rikiwichman The raws are up to date though, volume 3 isn't even out yet. The last chapter of volume 2 is chapter 15, presumingly they're working on that.

Shouldn't this also have a tag for harem? Since, it appears to be so, with almost all of them expressing at least a bit of interest in her

this is so cute..... What's up with the leader he said he would take his time seducing her?????? Is he two-sided or is he just him?????????

Users who are viewing this thread