Milady Just Wants to Relax

@Yeetyo omgggg thank you so much for updating chapter 15!! i was going crazy >< you made my day :) loved the ending meme so funny xD THANKS AGAIN!! looking forward to the next update <3

That last comment hurt..... I was triple D 36 when I was 16. I hate that I haven’t grown a single inch in height since I was 13, I’m 5’2 but I always lie and say 5’3 to feel better. (If ur curious I’m a G cup 42, I gain a bit of weight.)

@Angelwolf617

That was more of me having a booby-envy moment really 😂 cuz I was flat as a board at 16 and finally managed to get to a B cup recently at 20+

Double-page supporter
Too many animal boys in this for my usual tastes, but I know a good manga when I see one. Will definitely keep an eye on this.

Contributor
@Backiie:

I mean, yes, unless one really buys the narrative that they're most all just "frolicking" as friendly neighborhood BFFs XD

Frankly this is the... the furry-harem-est shoujo I have ever laid eyes on. I find it quite endearing, to be clear...
Even if every once in a while I really do wonder just what I am reading between all the overtly suggestive licking, petting, and the like. Cheerfully and knowingly hovering a hair's breadth from being something significantly more debauched.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is pretty good, environment pretty good, art is pretty good, supporting cast are one dimensional but pretty good

I personally really dislike the beast affection and undertones myself

But it's got everything down pretty well, if you are able to put up with the furry aspect I think you'll enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread