MILGRAM: Jikken Kangoku to Kanshu no Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is before I get into the series a prediction or something ig to see what the "experiment" is

I'm assuming the true reason for this experiment is to see how people will act if locked up and given a role such as "guard" and "prisoner". like another series Prison Lab that's based off an experiment (idk if it was based off something that was actually tried irl) where given roles the "guards" and "prisoner" and locked up for a long time together they started to see the guards would act the role and get crueler and crueler as time went by until the experiment had failed due to the guards behavior and them killing the prisoners.

And I think that's what the Milgram is supposed to trying to do too and why Jackie said she could befriend or torment them.
And the memories she's looking at aren't real memories or are different from what really happened probably.

Or she's friends and she's being punished to do things to them and when she get her memories she just have a break down or she knew people they "murdered" and is to give her her Justice

If you do read Prison Lab what I said wasn't a spoiler for it just in case you wanted to read it it was just a bit of lore put into it that didn't really mess with main story

Last edited:
This is before I get into the series a prediction or something ig to see what the "experiment" is

I'm assuming the true reason for this experiment is to see how people will act if locked up and given a role such as "guard" and "prisoner". like another series Prison Lab that's based off an experiment (idk if it was based off something that was actually tried irl) where given roles the "guards" and "prisoner" and locked up for a long time together they started to see the guards would act the role and get crueler and crueler as time went by until the experiment had failed due to the guards behavior and them killing the prisoners.

And I think that's what the Milgram is supposed to trying to do too and why Jackie said she could befriend or torment them.
And the memories she's looking at aren't real memories or are different from what really happened probably.

Or she's friends and she's being punished to do things to them and when she get her memories she just have a break down or she knew people they "murdered" and is to give her her Justice

If you do read Prison Lab what I said wasn't a spoiler for it just in case you wanted to read it it was just a bit of lore put into it that didn't really mess with main story
It's based on the Milgram experiment as the name suggests.
I wonder how they will go about the judgment in this manga since in the og series the whole internet is the judge.

Dex-chan lover
It's based on the Milgram experiment as the name suggests.
I wonder how they will go about the judgment in this manga since in the og series the whole internet is the judge.
Wym the whole internet I don't remember this?

This is what happened irl?
Or in this?
irl, the current ongoing Milgram project.
Not an actual experiment with real people, but with fictional characters.
If you haven't, I suggest you look up the Milgram project on YouTube, you can vote through their website.
that's what this manga is based on.

Dex-chan lover
irl, the current ongoing Milgram project.
Not an actual experiment with real people, but with fictional characters.
If you haven't, I suggest you look up the Milgram project on YouTube, you can vote through their website.
that's what this manga is based on.
It's unrelated to this and the outcome right.
And Thank you it looks interesting though it's already down to one person

Users who are viewing this thread