MILGRAM: Jikken Kangoku to Kanshu no Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1 - My Name.

Supporter
Huh. Obviously they're going to turn out to all have connections to each other back in the real world, that they only remember when they get their sin-memories returned...
Was the Guard the senpai that Nervous killed for? It would explain why Nervous didn't mind being judged by the Guard anymore, and why she was so happy to hear the Guard say her name...

Fed-Kun's army
What's up fellas, me again. On the whole morals side of things, something I didn't think about until Naki/Nervous brought it up— if Ms. Guard kills her, she is guilty of killing another for the sake of justice. Just like Naki.

Of course, we run off the idea that Seraphim actually did do all that bad stuff he was accused of. I believe that he did actually do it, because if he didn't that would remove this whole debate, and that's no fun.

Either way, same as last chapter, I believe Nervous deserves a pardon. Even if she literally killed a guy with a box cutter, I think she did it for a good reason. If somebody drove a friend of mine to ending themselves, I'd do the same. Thoughts?

Supporter
Of course, we run off the idea that Seraphim actually did do all that bad stuff he was accused of. I believe that he did actually do it, because if he didn't that would remove this whole debate, and that's no fun.
It seems pretty obvious that he didn't. Nervous never even said that the unnamed senpai committed suicide, just that she died somehow ('I guess she died'). Aiba is probably one of the current prisoners (or Jackie), who caused the death of Shitenshi for other reasons, possibly jealousy that he was hanging with Nervous. The one who actually killed the senpai is probably yet another prisoner.

Which is, of course, why Nervous was extremely wrong to do what she did - she just decided on her own to go decapitation mode based off a somewhat convincing text message. Shitenshi was a creepy admirer of the senpai - so was Nervous, and she had no more facts than that.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this Jackalope sure is more controlling compared to the MVs' one.
Either way, same as last chapter, I believe Nervous deserves a pardon. Even if she literally killed a guy with a box cutter, I think she did it for a good reason. If somebody drove a friend of mine to ending themselves, I'd do the same. Thoughts?
It's 100% understandable. I'd also argue that because Nervous killed Shitenshi as revenge for killing her senpai that Es can kill Nervous for killing Shitenshi. If eye for an eye applies in one case, there's no reason it shouldn't apply in the other. It just means Es has to find another reason to sentence her to death e.g. Nervous's murder was done as an act of passion while Es is (trying) to be impartial about this and following the rules of the system.

It seems pretty obvious that he didn't. Nervous never even said that the unnamed senpai committed suicide, just that she died somehow ('I guess she died'). Aiba is probably one of the current prisoners (or Jackie), who caused the death of Shitenshi for other reasons, possibly jealousy that he was hanging with Nervous. The one who actually killed the senpai is probably yet another prisoner.

Which is, of course, why Nervous was extremely wrong to do what she did - she just decided on her own to go decapitation mode based off a somewhat convincing text message. Shitenshi was a creepy admirer of the senpai - so was Nervous, and she had no more facts than that.
I mostly agree, except I think Shitenshi did kill the senpai somehow since every one of them committed a sin that's considered a murder by milgram so I decided to jot down who I think killed who.

Gentle-that serial killer
Nervous-Shitenshi
Close- uhh also Shitenshi? Gentle? Herself??
Smile- Es (probably)
Torch - ?

Dex-chan lover
Imo I say she's innocent
I feel like she's guilty, something inside me tells me what she did just wasn't justifiable. But I do think the guy's actions weren't exactly good. I feel like there's the possibility something was screwed up with the guy and that caused him to worship her senior and try to copy her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like she's guilty, something inside me tells me what she did just wasn't justifiable. But I do think the guy's actions weren't exactly good. I feel like there's the possibility something was screwed up with the guy and that caused him to worship her senior and try to copy her.
First off I see you're a man of culture with Tenka

Second He drove the senpai to dying
And he wouldn't be tried so she took upon herself to judge him and get revenge for her senpai.
Which is the essence of Milgram just like what she said. Es by definition would also be guilty if she deems these people guilty also

Dex-chan lover
First off I see you're a man of culture with Tenka

Second He drove the senpai to dying
And he wouldn't be tried so she took upon herself to judge him and get revenge for her senpai.
Which is the essence of Milgram just like what she said. Es by definition would also be guilty if she deems these people guilty also
I might've missed something, or misunderstood, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
She says the boy drove the senpai to death, but I'm still confused about it. I don't exactly know what he did that drove her to her death. From what I picked up, he worshipped her and because of that other people harassed her (confused about that too).
If all he had done was worship her, I don't believe he's to blame for her death.
Again, correct me if I misunderstood.

But yes, Es is not much better for judging people based solely on her own morals and beliefs. The only way to "defend" Es is to say she's not exactly doing this on her own will, and at first she hadn't known the punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread