Milk Tea Scans

Hi! Just wanna drop by and say thank youu~ 😘 I love both of the series you're working on 🥰 Take care of your health and don't push yourself too much. Till next time~ ☺️

Just dropping by to say thank you for the hard work! Still can't believe that you're a one man team 😆.
Love both series and so excited for the next updates!

Thank you for your hard work! <3 I started reading "Bring the love", which I'm in love with and found out that your are a awesome one man team! Fantastic! I'll start reading "beware of the read tread" as well!

Thank you sooooo much I love both the series you translate so much. I truly appreciate it.

Aggregator gang
Woah, you do 3 chapters at once? Thank you so much! Please don't overdo it and mind your personal life and health too hehehe

Oh, noes! Hope you can find someone who can get you the raws from "Bring the love"! I'm so in love with the manga!
I wish I could help ='(

Thank you for your scans! I love Bring the Love, and I hope you were able to get the raws you needed.

Thanks a lot for translating Bring the Love (especially during this time)! The story is great and I look forward to it every week. Couldnt get enough of Roxant and Leah! This manhwa really makes a lot happy and makes us forget our worries even for just a short while. Please take care of your health more than anything, matchamango! We love you 💓💓💓

Thank you so much for the updates! I just discovered Bring the Love and seeing that you update pretty fast, I am very thrilled about it. I love your work! Hope you're doing well and stay healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread