Milk Tea Scans

Thank you so much for all your work! <3 Being only one person, you update pretty quickly. Stay safe and healthy!

Please don’t drop any of the series! Really enjoy your translations. Thank you for your hard work. 😊

I’m reading Bring The Love and I can’t wait for more! Thanks for your hard work and for your high quality tl and scans!!

Group Leader
Thank you for this wonderful webtoon you brought to us, Leah is so great T_T

You are amazing!
Thank you for all your hard work and time you you have put into this.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for translating Bring The Love!!! What an underrated webcomic! Brill wins best sibling of the year hands down.

Thank you sooo much for BTL! It's absolutely adorable and you're incredible taking on these projects as a one-man team! 😯😍 *bows at your gloryyy*

Thank you so much for all your time and effort in translating Bring the Love! It's such a great webtoon, and I'm really grateful that you're making it accessible to all of us who can't understand Korean.

WOWOW thank you thank you THANK YOU For all your hard work!! I really really enjoy Bring the Love and I can’t believe you’re working on all of these chapters and posting so quickly on own! But also your scans look amazing! Unbelievable! Thank you so much and please do not drop the story!!! I hope not!!

I cant wait to read dragon sitter too. It looks very interesting and cute!

I made an account here just to comment this omgg

Aggregator gang
I hope you can maintain a good and balanced life! I see that you have three projects now, so i hope that you won't burden yourself and maybe find partner like you did with Red Thread. Thank you as always for the good translation

Thank you for all your hard work. I see you and appreciate everything that you do. Make sure to take care of yourself as well!

Users who are viewing this thread