Mimi Mix! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - This tail is full of love

Dex-chan lover
Once again Neon is annoying. Did Chapter 11 and 12 just not happen to her ? Or did she still think her and Nono are SPECIAL FRIENDS ? FOR GODNESS SAKE, no wonder this got axed with 2 MC like that. Neon is a clueless idiot who had never understand a single thing about love and try her best each chapter to be hated by the reader. Swear to god if you said she was in love with Mikan, i'm seriously angry. But he point most infuriating is still that what was the point of Chapter 11 and 12 if Neon and Nono never EVER interect loveydovey together since then. Skip those chapters and you don't see a difference, their attitude toward one and another doesn't change. WORSE it even seem Nono is less interested in Neon.

I will say it again but the manga should have been on Mikan running the shop and her relation with Chika or ifyou want that much a MC with ears trouble then why not pick Chika ? She seem to be a better fot than Nono who have dissapear completly tothe point you're asking who was the MC to begin with

In all of that the manga had a great potential but fail hugely to use it and do jackshit. Vol.1 was ok but Vol.2 and3 so far make me understand the axe.

Edit : Don't get me wrong, the love progression in this chapter was nice but in the manga as a whole it's just a middle finger of the author toward their two MC. Remember they were suposs to be more close after Nono get hers ears ? Yeah because Author totally forget that and put the relation back where it was before Nono get her ears in chaper 11. Seriously if the author make Neon think she will be lonely now Mikan and Chika are dating when she have Nono who love her and who well i don't know basically CONFESS TO HER and she accepted it then it's pure bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Chika and Mika dating....wait WAS THAT A SECRET?! hahahahaha nah seriously they were meant to each other so I'm really happy that they got together (and DAMN THEY DIDN'T WASTE TIME AND DID IT) before the ending because they're without a doubt the perfect couple......Lol so they started dating during training, so you mean...All those days where they sleep together? :)))) sasuga best girls.

As for Neon... no comment...simply no comment ... I just feel bad for Nono

Dex-chan lover
@Punllarena Bold to you to think Neon is capable of catching the situation since she don't even remember her relation with Nono suposs to have changed since Chapter 11 and 12 and Neon accepting Nono's feelings but forget it in chapter 13.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG LMFAOOOOOOOOOO neon looks like she just got NTRED HAHAHAHHHAHA @Lilliwyt I FUCKING KNEW that Neon wanst in love with nono(biggest victim in the series OTL poor her) at all and it seemed like she was into mikan instead LMAO this series is a fucking JOKE

HAHAHAHAHA its even MORE OF A JOKE cause Mikan and the Cat Idol has ALREADY had sex from the looks of it and meanwhile the "MAIN PAIR" hasnt done shit LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Oh yeah, didn't even seen the interlude at the end. That remind me when i was a bit mad in Futaribeya that side couples had more progression than Kasumi/Sakurako but i realise that both of them already mean a lot for one another when hereall couples you see seem to have go as far as sex when Nono can't even approach Neon without Neon pushing her away and more when you consider the backtracking on the confession of Neon who seem to have totally forget about it and Nono who seem to not even care anymore about Neon. Remember when she was lovestruck during the second confession ? Now it's like she doesn't even care about Neon being here. How the hell did you manage to make a confession, make Neon accept it and so have progression and the chapter just after, make it like it was a dream and erase all progression we made. Worse here that Neon react like that at the announcement. Just wish it's just Neon realise she have done nothing with Nono and realise who shitty she is in their relation and not Neon realise that now Mikan and Chika are dating, Mikan will probably had no time for her even if (for the third time this comment) she have Nono who is willing to take care of her. Yet not to speak that the two dating wasn't really a surprise for anyone reading the manga, neither her having sex considering how most of the other couple have gone.

I guess neon will start some drama so the manga will go out with a bang :,)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Of course they're talking about sex. So basically Chika got Shamiko's tail. It seems this announcement will trigger the events for the final chapter, Neon will have to make her move for once.

Aggregator gang
Yes Nonono, they ARE talking about sex. Why, it sounds like you haven't gotten any nookie from Neon yet, maybe that's because she's STILL THIRSTING AFTER MIKAN.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt you know what I'm actually starting to think is that Neon is a fucking coward and she was pressured into being stuck with Nono because she couldn't fucking deny her love and that Neon could be in love with Mikan all this time, that would legit make sense as to why she's shocked at them dating at the end and why theres been ZERO fucking progress towards Nono, in a way she reaped what she sowed but its also hella sad if thats true, in a way you could almost feel sorry for her if u look at it like that

Users who are viewing this thread