Mimi Mix! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Epilogue

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Not being ungrateful, but I kinda wish they would have translated the Extra pages. They're really fun.

Aggregator gang
I feel like this ended too soon, they sort of abandoned the original premise of giving Nono new ears and dealing with the consequences. After she got the small rabbit ears it seemed like her and neon got pushed slightly into the background to make way for new characters every week.

Dex-chan lover
The weekly new characters were all really tame and unoriginal too. The four main characters and the way they interacted was what really made this manga stand out. The weekly new characters took away from that more than they added. I understand that the mangaka wanted to write about the customers, but she should have written interesting customers in that case. Her other title also seems to be very unoriginal and uninspired, with uninspired and insipid characters. It's like her editor told her: "Look, these four cool and unusual main characters... People don't want to see characters like that. They want to see boring cliché characters. In your next manga, you should only write about boring cliché characters."

But since we get those boring cliché characters so much, it was really nice to read about Nonono, Neon, Chikka, and Mikan. They have been a breath of fresh air. And I hope someday to read an ecchi DJ about Mikan making sweet love to Neon... I mean Chikka :)

Fed-Kun's army
I get people who wanted a scene with both using bunny ears, it really would be nice

But to people who just think the ending was bad or non sense, come on, stop being so petty

And for who is just hating on Neon, stop, you are just being stupid

Dex-chan lover
Over already, this is literally 1984, no screentime as an actual couple blows...

Users who are viewing this thread