Mimic Girl - Ch. 11 - Mimic and Name

Group Leader
I know she's crying and all, but is safe to wipe her tears with that claw-like tentacle? XD

Dex-chan lover
Diz? Dizu? Diizu?
Dis? Disu? Diisu?
... Such a ... unique... name

Supporter
“Usually, the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is 66 tons of straight-up, H.E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me 'Cupid'!”

I like how normally it takes a while for Mimic here to go from "normal" to "oh geez oh geez oops need to keep that human aaaa" where this time it was just instant. It's a nice touch to emphasize how this impacted her.

Mimic can transform any form and add any amount of limbs and eyes. WTF she need so much eyes?

Group Leader
@justforthelulz I don't know why I didn't think in that one. Anoted.

@Epicredeemer "When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schamanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon - and we had to share the rock!"

Deiz? Deaz? I think it’s a long E sound here, right? Rhyming with “please” or “wheeze” rather than rhyming with “fizz” or “quiz”?

What happens if they legit fall in love? Does she eat him on accident one day?
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh god. Her tiny cyclops appendages covering their eyes on the last page. She’s friggin adorable.

Lmao the Mike Wazowski fingers need their own spin off where they discuss the main body's romance lmao

Lol for sure a weird name. I don't think can really be 'Diz' because of the ス, but close enough. 'ディスリスペクト' is how you would literally spell 'Disrespect', so it is probably meant to be 'Dis', read like 'this', or 'Dis' read like 'these'

Users who are viewing this thread