Mimic Girl - Ch. 11 - Mimic and Name

Group Leader
@alltsunnodere Yeah, very weird. Originally I wrote by error that "z", then I said: "Well... it doesn't look bad at all, besides in English those 2 letters have normally the same pronunciation... probably" xD So I chosed that one for the time being, but I'm always willing to change it.

Double-page supporter
@AncientWatcher Yeah, they're friggin adorable. Also @bookbarker
pRY3tzW.png

CBC

Aggregator gang
I like the name, I'm not sure if you did in on purpose, but it can be seen as a reference to two mythological beings also called Dis:
- Dís: A ghost, spirit or deity associated with fate who can be either benevolent or antagonistic towards mortals. Dísir may act as protective spirits of Norse clans. Their original function was possibly that of fertility goddesses who were the object of both private and official worship called dísablót.
- Dis: a Roman god of the underworld. Dis was originally associated with fertile agricultural land and mineral wealth, and since those minerals came from underground, he was later equated with the chthonic deities Pluto (Hades) and Orcus.

So, both...ahem, fertile, but also deadly in both references. Fits her quite well tbqh.

Users who are viewing this thread