Mimic Girl - Ch. 26 - Senior Pel is Easy to Understand

Group Leader
Two things:

• First:
"... Chapter 27 will be updated on Friday."
—ちろたた/tirotata, the author.

• Second:
As a curiosity, the original name was "Senpai Pel...", not "Pel–senpai...", so I used the same order in the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
No eyes poking out of every body part??? No boobs splitting in half into mouths with stupidly sharp teeth??? Terrible chapter. 0/10.

Double-page supporter
Not trying to be an ungrateful ass but, shouldn't it say "thinking of master" and "master held me tightly" in page 2?

Double-page supporter
I don't think she's a mimic. Possibly somekind of werewolf or were person. If you take a look at her hands the last panel, it turns thicker and seems to have claws grown, and a sharp fang is visible in her mouth, compared to the panels before.

You all do realize there is an astromical amout of entities that can change forms. Slimes, mimics, dopplgangers, types of ghosts, certain brain-eater creatures. The list is huge. And that's not even taking in to consideration the creators interpretation of said entity.

Contributor
@goodhunter You seemed to have missed the second mouth that opened up in her neck, it was basically a Colombian Necktie at that point.

Dex-chan lover
Predictions for the end of the series:

-Dis is going to eventually ascend into a Mike Waschowki God

-Senior Pel is going to become a Mimic Lynconthrope

-Head maid is gonna be a slime puddle

-Master will be very, very confused

Dex-chan lover
Easy to understand?

I don't know how to fucking read, how am I supposed to understand? Smh put text to speech in next release please.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see who this Master is, since he is either accidentally or purposefully hiring Eldritch horrors as maids.

Users who are viewing this thread