Mimic Girl

Double-page supporter
the people liking this are so fuckin lonely they are finding this girl attractive. Like holy shit there are non teeth vagina monster girls outside. IF your down to lay pipe on a mimic then its worth going outside and getting coughed on.

Double-page supporter
@skciD AHAHA nigga im targeting people who deadass find this shit attractive like its a funny manga and story but there are niggas who be findin this shit hot like naw b this aint it. ( note its not necessarily the people on here but i somehow found some reddit forum of people talkin about this) like bruh u cant be fuckin a bitch with a teeth vagina im sorry

Contributor
A81xzCEl.jpg

Was wondering how this one could not possibly be ecchi. Then I read the first few chapters. Goddamn that's cute. And even with the gigantic breasts of hell it's not ecchi. Don't change, odd scary-cute manga, don't change.

Fed-Kun's army
To the TL group - As a mimic I think she can be many different creatures, from cat, spider, slug, etc...I don't think you need to struggle trying to figure out what she really is other than a monster. A cute, big manga-tiddy monster. The very best kind...

Users who are viewing this thread