Dex-chan lover
Why is there 24 chapters of this jesus christ
Its the exact same thing every single chapter

Theres a girl
She gets embarrassed and fucks up her transformation
End

Contributor
"so much that she can't keep her composure... literally."

Pendantic quibble, but shouldn't this in the description be "can't keep herself composed" instead, for the correct double-meaning? ("Composure" only refers to one's behavioural state, never one's physical composition).

(Also, I can't say this manga is my thing... first-person self-insert narratives always creep me out, and likewise this particular brand of wish-fulfillment-y light ecchi is a little gross too.

To be clear, her splitting apart with teeth in weird places and such I'm totally fine with. I just personally find this sort of 'romance' writing unwholesome and unpleasant... Not sure what that says about me, all taken together.)

Dex-chan lover
The concept is adorable and unique but her true form and teeth gaps in her body is fucking terrifying to be candid...

I pity the fools that go against the Master and his monster girl maid legion.
We are not talking about human women + monsterparts but more on the line of monster + human women parts

@MilkWeeb
Thats the point, she isnt wearing any clothes, she is mimicking clothes, she is most likely a big clump of flesh with some insect parts below... sanity points -4

As expected of Head Maid, perfect control even when hit by Master's fastballs. The contrast with Dis is so cute hah.

Users who are viewing this thread