Mina-sama no Omocha Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

The One
Staff
Admin
@Zaixoz i HIGHLY doubt display: none; came back from the dead to work on this
please use no group for solo relelases (id:657)

also, do not post partial chapters unless the raw releases like that.

Dex-chan lover
can someone spoil me this manga,i just wanna know why they are torturing him then im out of here

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman Uhh, I found a spoiler comment from an older chapter here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/522749/comments

I read like 10 chapters and there's really no "progress" in that. MC is still confused and has just been tortured that whole time.

EDIT: wow I just skimmed to this point. The context for this bathroom in this chapter is 1000x worse than I imagined lol

Dex-chan lover
@raze2012 thanks,thought the plot was deeper than that but seems like its just a bunch of perverts . time for me to leave ,unbookmarked .

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman @raze2012 That guy's spoilers are kinda wrong. Here's the real deal:

First off, as to why they're torturing him, that's because it's the rules for them staying/being allowed in the mansion. Secondly, only two of the women have actual feelings for Tsukasa. Thirdly, the pace of this thing is slooooooooooow(literally everything we've seen translated so far has happened in less than two days). The last raw chapter(107) is taking place like a week or two after this. Fourth, each room locks from the outside, so there's no way for Tsukasa to get out even if he managed to subdue/kill one of girls. There's also constant video surveillance in every room except for Tsukasa's bathroom.

Alright, now I'll rundown the women(Warning, spoilers beyond this point):

1. Yui Sakurano(Tsukasa's teacher/ringleader)- She set this all up and there's been no indication so far as to why she's done this. The mansion Tsukasa is trapped in is owned by her family. The small bit of backstory we've gotten on her is that her family is super-rich and they have their own private army and are involved in a lot of shady operations. Later on in the story, she took Tsukasa back to his family(by that point, he'd been gone for three days, I believe) and even gave Tsukasa two opportunities to kill her. She also took him to an apartment building that had almost all of the girls he had rejected from I think elementary school up to high school, all of them acting like they've been mentally broken because he rejected them. She has a lady butler named Igarashi who befriends Tsukasa and tells him some of Sakurano's backstory and even attempts to help him get out of the house. Chapter 90 sees Sakurano putting her master plan into motion by having Igarashi kill one of the girls to frame Tsukasa for the murder.

2. Sae Mizumoto(glasses girl/massive brocon)- Sae is here because Tsukasa looks like her dead little brother who she loved. As you've seen, she makes Tsukasa do things like shave his privates, dress/act like an idol, and get anally violated. She accompanies one of the other girls when Tsukasa was being forced to try to rape his brother's girlfriend. Tsukasa later violates her ass with a wood statue or something(this was during the phase when he was trying to woo one of the girls into helping him escape) and she ends up liking it. After that, Sae doesn't do much until after the murder when Sakurano forces her and Tsukasa to some SAW-lite games(Sae had eggs with pass codes to the bomb that was strapped to Tsukasa's groin shoved into her anus and they had to get them all out to find the right one. After that, they had a ping-pong match with one of the girls and some ex-champion where all involved had rotors shoved into their anuses(loser was forced to get pounded by a dildo-tipped hydraulic machine). Sae and Tsukasa won the match and that's the last thing we see of her at the moment.

3. Saeka Watari(sidetail girl/yandere childhood friend)- Watari is Tsukasa's childhood friend and one of the two girls that actually has feelings for him. She actually watched Tsukasa get bullied back when they were like 5 or 6(he was tied to a fence and forced to wet himself, thus kind of the inspiration for what she does with him on the first day) and Tsukasa moved away shortly after that happened. She later gets into trouble because she beats the crap out of Tsukasa in the common room(IIRC, she was trying to tell him something. It's been a while since I read those chapters). After that, she gets tortured for a bit as punishment and I think her time with Tsukasa was taken away for a couple of days. After that, she's kinda in the background as a lot of stuff with Sakurano takes over the bulk of the story. She shows up in the last three chapters seeming to be on Tsukasa's side. She starts insulting him trying to force him to hit her and even gets him to the point where he's on-top of her and choking her. My best interpretation of this is that she wanted him to actually be willing to cross the line if he was forced to do so.

4. Akane Kurokawa(twintails/stalker of Tsukasa's little brother)- Like stated, she's obsessed with Tsukasa's little brother and uses hi-tech spy stuff to feed her obsession. She's the one who's the most loyal to Sakurano. Honestly, we know less about her than we do Sakurano. She and Sae take Tsukasa out to kidnap his brother's girlfriend and have him rape her, but she recognizes his voice(he was wearing a mask) and Akane calls it off. Later on, her obsession has gotten to the point that it's driven her a little crazy and she tries to rape Tsukasa as a stand-in for his bro. Igarashi steps in to stop this and Akane doesn't really do much of anything(IIRC) until Sakurano has Sae drugged to participate in that weird SAW-lite game. Akane faces both Sae and Tsukasa in a sumo(?) match in a pool of oil and later plays against them in the ping-pong game.

5. Ayame Yamato(sailor uni girl/Tsukasa's childhood stalker)- She's the one who knocked Tsukasa out at the start of the story. She is the only other girl along with Watari that has feelings for Tsukasa. She stalked him for a while before Tsukasa moved away back when they were little and she joins up with Sakurano because she wanted to spend time with him again. She is the one who Igarashi warns Tsukasa about that will be killed to frame him and that happens in chapter 90. Sakurano has Yamato and Tsukasa join her for dinner and Igarashi brings out a covered plate with a knife under it. Igarashi then takes the knife and deeply slashes Yamato's throat, killing her(Igarashi had been found out by Sakurano and was forced to kill her. Sakurano then shows off where Igarashi was beaten and then forces Tsukasa to watch as she's brutally raped). Outside of the very little of her past that we're shown, Yamato's not really given much build-up so her death feels kinda hollow.

Bit of additional info: Tsukasa's dad has been shown to quietly questioning Sakurano's explanations for what's going on with his son, so we have to wait and see if he's going to actually make a move or not.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480 :) thanks my dude ; seems like no one really has a valid reason for torturing him, they all just psychopaths . and I was hoping there will be light at the end of the tunnel but
the 2 girls who couldve helped him one as raped and the other killed
. Im not a fan of drama and tragedy ,the only reason i stayed was becuz of the tits but not worth it anymore. I'm out. and thanks again for writing all that :)

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480
Thank you for the detailed information!

Anyhoo, yikes. The ending better be him doing stuff to the teacher that would make the SS, Unit 731 and criminal organizations the world over cover their eyes in horror.

I'll probably stick around for the ride but wow. It actually sort of angers me that this is ongoing with 100+ chapters when others with more diverse and elaborate content get the axe after a comparative handful. If they pull a surprise ending and make the MC a human monster right at the end that's the only thing that could salvage it in my eyes and make the trip worth it. A reverse Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte / Prison School , one could say.

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyDemon it all comes down to the magazine. Maybe this one doesn't pay as well but doesn't need the same sales to keep something running. Or maybe there's a very depraved fendom demographic who eat this stuff up like furries in the West.

P.S. Desuraba/Destiny Lovers is probably more up your alley if you're looking for something between Prison School and... this thing. The dudes in that story are actually in prison, but the punishment is way way way less extreme and focused more on seduction than torture.

@Lymus im sorry I thought display none was like a command that displays that my group is none since i couldnt find no group and this is the full chapter I dont know why its short, sorry this is my first time using mangadex. Is there a way I can change the group? And thanks for the warning

Users who are viewing this thread