Mina-sama no Omocha Desu

Dex-chan lover
@lonelypotatoonabench
Dude why do people bomb the ratings like this? Despite how bad it might be for you, at least have a little consideration for the people who produce it in the first place, most people see a shit rating on this website and just rate it a 1 for the fuck of it before reading it just because they think it's funny, it's so stupid dude
And now you think you have right to tell others how should they express their opinion?
Do you think there's that many stupids around there and only very, very few decent people vote it more than 1? That's just looking down to most people here, for apparent no reason.

While I didn't read this yet (if you see rating this low, checking comments first is natural), I did read a manga rating this low and it totally deserved it.
I warn all of you, don't read that manga, which I will named in spoiler. This is sincere warning, not reverse psychology. I will attach the reason (spoiled) in spoiler too.
You have been warned. The manga react to axed news with deliberate elongated depressing rape scene. Hope you're not enjoy that.
Its name is
gal cleaning

This manga deserves it's rating, though I still want to read the conclusion. I don't mind rape, torture, or whatever kinks they cooked up, but I want to know the reason behind it. To understand the story. And until now, I still can't understand what the hell is this about.

Group Leader
Ah we meet again, the only non-yaoi smut title I ignore in my feed. I see time has not been kind to your rating my friend. Well deserved.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel Wow what a fluff ball of a person, look i was gonna write you a full paragraph but i honestly cant be bothered, think what you think of this e.g "He's running away what a pussy" but no i actually feel like throwing up so i gtg, also @Soren59 really great point man, im not even being sarcastic but i actually dont know how to respond to something like that, just straight facts so you win i guess? Btw Gal cleaning isn't even as bad as manga gets, your so dramatic @Kalamel, anyways im gonna go empty my bowels now

Dex-chan lover
@lonelypotatoonabench

Feel free to do it, I don't care about you. I just express my opinion against someone that dismiss other opinions as stupid without justify it. I'm done with that already in the first post and there is nothing worth addressing in you reply.

Have a good day.

Can someone spoil this shitshow for me please? Although it's probably hard finding people who have read the raws and/or source

Fed-Kun's army
The only reason I can think of that explains why these girls are torturing the poor boy is
that something terrible, and unbeknownst to the boy, happened to the girls because of the boy and they're indirectly taking revenge. Ex) maybe they were raped or something and it broke them mentally, hence the sexual kink acts/torture upon the boy. That or these are just some kinky bitches.

EVERONE, DO NOT READ THE RAWS, I REPEAT, DO NOT READ.

THIS MANGA IS AS REACHED 107 CHAPTERS AND THE PLOT GONNA BE F*CKED UP IN SO MANY WAYS....
IF WANT TO CONTINUE, A ADVICE: HOLD YOUR ASSES

Fed-Kun's army
Can only find raws up to Ch. 107 even thought its already been completed for awhile, but holy shit. It's so fucking unsettling how the author loosens you up for that many chapters with some silly, almost comedic, scenes, and then right when you think this manga is starting to lighten up, it decides to drop THAT bomb.
It seemed like the boy was planning on getting on the good side of the girls to gradually get control of them and use it to his advantage, with some success and some failures. That's most of the chapters. I think the black/short hair girl even has a thing for him. He kisses her and she becomes one of his allies(?). The teacher mentally tortures the boy using his family and becomes the main antagonist. Later, we find out that there is some black suit organization thats supporting this whole torture thing (can't tell if the teacher is in control of it and responsible for the whole thing, or every one of the girls has command over the black suits). There's this one petite/cute butler girl in the organization that sympathizes with the boy's situation and becomes one of his strongest allies. They fall in love with each other. The teacher finds out and orders the butler girl to kill the black/short hair girl (just walked up and slit her throat before she even noticed). Then, the teacher forced the boy watch the butler girl get raped by one of the black suit guys. It baffled me that the author spent 80 or so chapters trying to lighten up the manga some and then drop this shit on us. Up to Ch. 107 and the boy still gets no action; in fact, the only sex scene was that rape scene. Just a manga for masochists, through and through. Doesn't seem like the boy is going to end up getting some grand revenge. Wouldn't even be satisfied if he just killed the teacher at this point.

Well im still not sure why this is rated so low yet. Ive read till chapter 22, the current chapters that have been translated and there hasnt been any plot development yet.

As far as i have read its just torture. Now whats interesting to me is that the author can somehow think of different ways for the Mc to be tortured. Like theres this twist all the time. You know hes going to be tortured but you wouldnt know how hes going to be tortured.

Should you give this a try? Ehhhh idk. It isnt that interesting and ur time could be spent on other mangas. But again i dont think it derserves a 3. Maybe 5 i guess.

Hopefully things will turn out better for the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread