Mina-sama no Omocha Desu

Power Uploader
@Leecher77 Snowballing effect. Most likely people just look up the lowest rated manga on this site out of curiosity, then down rate it further.

Besides, majority of people are biased against 'offensive' content that they might not even read/watch, regardless of actual quality of the work. This series is decent at what it's trying to do: a torture manga with an underlying mystery. As you said, the author tries to be creative with various way of torture methods used on the MC. That alone is enough to beat dozens of manga with the same tired scenarios playing over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
Found raws going up to chapter 123 and whew buddy... the tone changes happening from chapter to chapter(and even from panel to panel on occasion) are really throwing me for a loop.

https://kissaway.net/manga-mina-sama-no-omocha-desu-raw.html
These are 123 raw chapters, thats the most i’ve bene a le to find.

Group Leader
I want to fall in love with this, but the series seems too silly for me. I don't like comedy and there's not even a comedy tag. Some examples of future humor parts ->
A dude flashing his sex toys from under his large coat then going after girls with them to halt their escape, simplified drawings/chibis common enough along with already simple-ish art (even though the artist shows their skills for being able to draw some really good stuff at some points, so it's not like they can't draw well), a dude who goes after the MC after announcing how he is a glasses lover along with other dudes doing similar stuff and just straight up what they say like, "What an embarrassing sight......" "Despite seeing that, I'd love to eat the curry!!" as some girl wizzes on a plate of curry in his mind and everyone looks at him like he's a weirdo.
The story just doesn't feel serious enough. Maybe I'll try coming back to this series at some other time. I found this by looking at the horror tag on lovehug.

Seriously can this have 9 volumes and other manga get axed???? The editor and mangaka went too far to sell this as a product 🤣

Dex-chan lover
If anybody knows how the story ends, pls tag me with a spoiler
I'm not interested in reading the story, i'm just curious about how it ends

hey who is the author of this manga is he a boy or girl ..
if he is a boy why so masochist bruuuhhh...
if he is a girl
why so serious what did that boy did to deserve this ...
atleast make a proper manga ...
this make me puke also feel sad about the boy I don't know why he is getting tortured to death for ..!!!

Dex-chan lover
This manga greatly annoys me.

a) It got 138 chapters when there are golden ones that lasted like...30.

b) It's just basic psychological manipulation; make an outlandish, shocking premise to make people wonder "why" while reserving that answer for the very end (or so I assume).

c) It'll take years and years for english speakers to get the full context if this series manages to keep the attention of translators.

d) Whatever the answer that lies at the end is, there's no damn way it can live up to the expectations that have built over the last three years. It's probably just the most unsatisfying possible end one can think of to serve as a kick to the reader's balls.

e) And even so, going back to point b, I still find myself wondering what it actually is.

Trash manga about a fuckin piece of shit that doesn't even qualify itself as a human being and cannot even beat some women , man's don't lose to women in a fight motherfucker

Supporter
Detestable in many ways, how can something like this can exist, continue and even be picked up by someone to translate, I read a couple of chapters just to see the reason behind the low rating, and Im going to add my support.

Users who are viewing this thread