Mina-sama no Omocha desu

Aggregator gang
We must wait until Vol.05 for MC to become alpha?
9UwheNp.jpg

Contributor
The setting seems similar to World End Harem, i have thevibe that they are training mc so he can become more mainly and dominate these girls, anyway, thanks @NibbPower for the update, better late than never.

Dex-chan lover
Torture fetish is very niche. You'd have to be pretty messed up in the head to enjoy it.

Of course there would be at least two comments about how "mc" is beta or "weak". Phrase "ntr" also made an appearance. I guess morons read manga for morons.

you know you can throw your common sense away and replace it with your neither regions turning off and on
You know, you declared you'd leave and won't come back, so why not fuck off into oblivion like you promised? Not keeping your word is a sign of being a "weak boi".

I read the raw, expect a slow pace in every chapter. In chapter 27, they still haven't finished 1 day yet (the beginning of sensei turn).

Power Uploader
@Nick86 Lol that is indeed the plan. Well I can't read Japanese but from the raws of Volume 3... I think... that's when it starts to change? But I think Volume 4 and 5 is when it actually drifts. But yeah, it's similar just more ... twisted and freaky.

somebody please spoil me why they are doing this to him, because if it's just because he rejected many girls, im dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit i see the legend DanDan the DanDan Onani king himself Radio Forrest
if so many legends have gathered here this surely must be a masterpiecce

Aggregator gang
don't see the reason people for hate. nothing bad or wrong so far in this manga.

I think this manga should be dropped by current scan until we find a faster one. At this rate it will take 58 months to catch up with the current raws.

Users who are viewing this thread