Mina-sama no Omocha Desu

Double-page supporter
Basically a manga for masochists. Don't waste your time on this if you're not one.

Group Leader
Wh-
What...? I don't... understand... I kept reading to try and see what possible justification there was for the set up but I gave up after like 12 chapters, this sure is... a thing...

i mean fuck i just feel bad for the guy i mean what did he do i mean shit talk about emotional whiplash one moment he's mourning his mom and im thinig its a comody or some shit then boom straight into some saw shit also why didnt he try to fight back a the door at least when he firdt woke up

There is no "Justification" for this. It's just a group of sadistic cunts who kidnapped the MC. The Torture and rape happen for no reason whatsoever. The real cherry on this shit Sunday, is the fact that no one is looking for him. Missing persons report? Police involvement? The cunts being arrested? NOPE!

Why everyone so mad about this manga anyway i have no clue🤔 don't like it just leave🤡

@Pilkington Psychopaths doesn't need any reasons, they just find it funny and exciting. I,ve got a theory, that
his father, or someone from his family did something terrible to this girls. Women wearing glasses says "Even your sweat tastes simililar." and "I just can't forgive that beautiful face of yours".
I also think that he was absent for one night, so it's too soon to start big search-and-rescue operation involving police. Especially that his family probaby belived in the story about his escape from home.

It does not really deserve it's garbage rating... it's more of a 5-6. Idk why people are complaining about missing logic, so far it's been <24 hours in the manga. I'm following 'cause it's weird and different. It doesn't glorify torture or anything

This. This isn't the normal, fun, good, bad, or dumb kind of creepy. This is that "Flip the genders." and "It can and already happen to someone in real life." creepy

Chapter 19 is something freaking different, got me by surprise. The author took it to a whole new different level, liked it, but it´s kind of terrifying.

Contributor
The fact that not even a day has passed but there are already so many chapters reminds me of PLIC (it's a novel similar yet very different to this, so do think twice before looking it up).
Also, I'm willing to bet this manga will end up like "Nope, can't win against it".

EDIT: One chapter comment section had lots of spoiler tags, didn't open them, but it seems it will go that route.

Dex-chan lover
>Looks at the view counts, then the rating.
The boy, the readers. The girls, the manga.

wtf is this shit ..!
its really pissed me off ..how can they boy accept it..why people just accept being bullied just wait or a chance
and kill them so in future people like them will never try to do this kind of shit with someone else...!
if i was him i would have atleast killed those bitchessssss...! 😡😤

Users who are viewing this thread