Mina-sama no Omocha desu

Dex-chan lover
I find this manga interesting, want to read it and I'm grateful for all the translations who have / will / might work on it but at the same time I'm infinitely disappointed something like this can last 138 chapters while other arguably more enjoyable ones get axed at like...20 or so.

WTF Japan.

s1

I don't have an issue with the sadistic proclivities of the manga but there isn't really any progress in the plot as far as 14 chapters in so I'm dropping this for now. Maybe pick it up later when I hear some change in the dynamic

This manga’s finished but the raws stop at chapter 107. Anybody know where I can find raws for chapter 108 to the end?

Do not read!!! Mc’s girl got raped while he was helpless to do anything, mc did not get the p***y and dear me, I wanna destroy this manga & the story in my mind. Worst manga ever, even some ntr (NOT my favorite tag) is better than this.

May this manga burn in hell!

P.s: how and why did this got translated?! But then again I guess we thought it would get better but, NO IT DOES NOT!!! (I read it until 100+)(so much for come back)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I WANT TO GET OFF MINA-SAMA'S WILD RIDE!

but seriously what on god's green earth spawned this thing?

Dex-chan lover
is there any place with raws 108-138? or could someone spoil how it goes after chapter 107?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti there is a raw but you need coins to read all of it but I can spoil the ending for you if you want

Dex-chan lover
@Nikfire I don't rly know what this manga was about since i mostly browsed raws, i don't know the reason of him being kidnaped and what happened that the roles switched at some point, could u sum it a little and then tell the ending after?

Power Uploader
Hello all! Another group has decided to pick this up from us after we dropped it 11 months ago. Please show respect and love to that group! Guromanga Sensei picked this up, however, another group seems to be also doing this. For official picked up approval, Guromanga got 'em. But nothing is ever official since we're all doing this illegally.

Dex-chan lover
This count as harem?

I can't understand how this go so far as get 138 chapters, it was for morbid? the story actually go to somewhere?

Damn I probably will regret this but I'm curious; and for anyone how is intrigue those rating and comments are accurate

Users who are viewing this thread