Mina Soko Nite - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Reiko 2

Dex-chan lover
Geez is she a mermaid or a mershark? She was locked on to that blood like a starving great white.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really really really good. It was a bit confusing as I didn't quite understand the time jumps, but it's falling together now and I'm really impressed. Can't believe Reiko did that. smh, so homophobic of her

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you by the translation, everything about this shark/mermaid is a mistery

Dex-chan lover
Love this series so much. It's great seeing the overall narrative slowly coming together through all the various characters' stories.

Dex-chan lover
Just learned about this manga, it's a fascinating horror. No actually yuri so far tho.

The mermaid, while misunderstood, is also very clearly not following human logic. Now appears to be turning girls into mermaids. I imagine this will lead to the town turning against her again like in the legend.

The town itself has a very strange vibe -- while at the same time they hate anyone who leaves the town and want students to "give up" to the sleepiness of the town, they also dislike anyone resembling or conversing with the mermaid, even though the mermaid is exactly what seems to cause this sleepiness.

Also, the water is clearly contaminated with mermaid juice, right?

Users who are viewing this thread