Minami-ke - Vol. 22 Ch. 396 - How to have fun

Dex-chan lover
No problems with the translation! Thank you!

There are some paintings that are allegories of political or other incidents in the world, which can be interesting to know, but otherwise I'm not the kind of person who would want to know all about the artists and what exactly they were thinking when painting. It's enough if the work itself speaks to me. That's probably why I usually don't carry the exhibition booklet (or whatever it's called) with me in an art gallery. Also, it's why I'm not an overly big fan of abstract art. I respect those who like it, but to each their own.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it's back again! Didn't take too long this time. Thanks a lot for picking this up and don't worry about the translation,
the text flows well and I don't mind the odd typo at all. Good work! 😀

Fed-Kun's army
I've never seen one picked up so soon after a group dropped it. Thanks much for doing it. It was so saddening when it was announced the group dropped it. Hard to find mango like this.

About the quality, I usually don't think about it unless it's unbearable quality, but this is pretty good quality, especially for not having done this stuff before.

Dex-chan lover
How does Keiko have that sort of "insight" into the personal life of the artist from just looking at his paintings (unless she too got that information from somebody else)?

Thank you for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
@subl1 Thanks for picking up minami-ke. If I can make a suggestion, I think the font is not very readable.

Group Leader
Yeah, I realised that the font size might be a bit too big. I’ll put it down a bit in the next chapter, thanks for telling me!

Dex-chan lover
@subl1 I didn't have any problem with the font or size you used for the second chapter but I don't find either chapter to be any less readable than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread