Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 342 - It's been a while

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah please Aunt be as the finale.
I have this feeling that Kaoruko doing all this things to mold Minamoto all along to be his man.

I am not sure people do this.
Why would this woman cuck herself by breaking up with a guy because she thinks he has latent feelings for another woman that he himself does not recognize - then further push him to force a realization of these latent feelings that are possibly there and possibly not?

Sure, shes "older" and has "dated" before so she knows a thing or two... but she should also "know" that its "impossible" not to have some feelings for such a high-class top tier beauty even if shes your aunt... but also that it will "never happen" and should be ignored. Shes way older, way richer, his aunt and a total DIME - out of his league AND family of different status ( cousins vs. aunt nephew.... its like dating your co-worker vs. dating your boss).

Yes the reality is, Kaoruko is clearly a pervert Coodere-Himidere who is basically sculpting this boy into HER husband - but NOBODY outside the readers or the "insiders" who know of the plan could possibly guess that Kaoruko is doing all of this for her perverted desire to see the Monogatari story come true and fuck the protagonists brains out.

Well i mean the last woman supposed to be step mother figure... And i can think of only one candidate for that

Fed-Kun's army
@JoeyKicks

Wow after looking at the raws and reading the summaries, It really was a bad ending. And a huge letdown, since I've known about this series for years. No wonder translators dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense if she refers to Kaoruko, she's his aunt, AUNT. Also, who is she to decide who Terumi wants to be with? Terumi chooses Yuu, but she goes "No you love your aunt, I know you better than yourself, I don't respect you deciding to love me, let's break up".

@relic626 - bull shit. Every girl I ever dated had a "celebrity crush" or loves their dad. Thats beside the point - "feelings"? She does not KNOW 100% that he does.
Yea, you don't seriously date somebody who is trying to get with somebody else - but MC isn't trying, he does not even think about it.
Something like that is EASY to forget once you balls deep in somebody else, girls make men forget about their lovers all the time - its fun for some to "steal". MC has no idea about his feelings ( they aint real, they don't exists, he isn't in love with any of these girls anyway - Kaoruko is just pretty and tempting and always teasing his dick hes thirsty and she offers massive benifits as a PIMP its impossible to look away its lust )

If you love a guy, but hes looking someplace else every once and a while - its easy to distract him with a little bit of effort. She didn't try - she gave up after 1 invite to move in together.

She dropped him way too fast, completely gave up. Why? because he didn't sex her a bunch? because he didn't jump at the idea of moving in together after 2 months of dating?
She ran away even though she had every chance in the world to get this MC to forget the whole Monogatari project - because the author needed it to continue.

If he really ends up with his aunt after 350chapters i'm out.

But that girl is pretty fcked up breaking up with someone because you think he's a better match with his own aunt.

the biggest smack in the face is if this manga ends without a sex scene with his aunt

I am certain therr will be something with aunt because she will be step mother model herself for her own experiment, she had been preparing terumi for that for ages... But terumi wilk most likely end up either with his cousin or with one of the little girls... (First is my own ship, second will be somewhat close to Genji story)

Aggregator gang
not surprise... even I would fuck my aunt if she's that hot...
jk I'm a virgin pls don't bash me 😬

Users who are viewing this thread