Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 357 - The Greatest Form of Happiness

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha I'm not arguing this with you. It's a fact. If you don't gonna see it that's fine with me. Continue being delusional and not seeing what's right in front of you. Not like that makes the story better anyway.

Unrealistic to say the least! A virgin posing as some know-it-all sex guru (cause read in books) knows everything about different females mentality and their types like some pick-up artist that also has no reaction to multiple hours of varius foreplay (basically everything besides intercourse) while never having experienced em before and instantly going for anal figer play or whatever portrayed as pro at it who knows what she is doing and all that before those 3 months of intimacy come into play. Like wtf did i just watch? Everything is just bad last couple of chapters (Besides the hot aunt sexy drawings). And on top of all that the sex was implied?!? in 1 small panel at the left corner of 1 page. We cant even know for sure!!

I don't get how everyone is saying only implied sex. Is the entirety of page 15 not sex? Or am I missing something? That doesn't look like foreplay.

Dex-chan lover
@secretive783 you're reading my comment wrong. The problem isn't about them having sex but rather the one page where they do implying that whole time they just did foreplay stuff and had sex once, which after all this time wasn't worth the wait.

Double-page supporter
This comment section is way more enjoyable than some 2D incest.

We finally arrived at this chapter. Now one chapter left.

Translations for this chapter and the one before it is a lot better. Any chance that the other chapters will be reuploaded with better translations? Also is Chapter 354 going to be reuploaded as well? That chapter has an extra two pages to the 69 scene...

Group Leader
@loverofallmanga

Pages are now added in c354. Apologies, I did not work on this project untill these two chapters.
Which chapters with the bad translations were you referring to ?

the final arc of chapter 349 to 354 are most messed up in translation. The translation is totally different than what the author wrote in many panels. Please correct those.
There's a page missing in this chap-357

@SoaringPegasus the extra pages for Ch. 354 are there now, thanks for the fix, but the original files--full quality .png--have all been replaced with LQ .jpg re-encodes. I had to check a few times to make sure I hadn't selected anything wrong (for example, allowed the terribly ill-advised "data saver" option on my end), but that's what is there now.

Users who are viewing this thread