Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 358 - End

I stopped at 172 and I was suddenly intrigued as to how it ended. So did he just pick his aunt and drop the project? What happened since then?

Dex-chan lover
@SoaringPegasus
Say, i doubt you are going to re-translate anything, but what happened to translation quality? Chapters (345 and latter, i think) got some issues here and there, and some chapters are outright bad (like chapter 349, doesn't look like PR/QC was sufficient).

Yes , the final arc was ruined with shitty translation from chap 347 onward till 354. It ruined this long manga.

Group Leader
Another shitty ending, japanese people really suck at finishing stuff.

What the heck is this ending? Nothing resolved, minamoto seems to still having his problem with girls with the flashback he has.
He's single with no girl
The cousin didn't give up but still doesn't want to step up.
The aunt took her things and left him.

How can you do an ending like that after 350chapters.

Just what the fuck. You could have wrote "and they happily fucked for long" it would have been better

people complaining about the ending, the aunt literally said this is the prologue. read about the source material, and have some imagination for what happens after.

people complaining about the ending, the aunt literally said this is the prologue. read about the source material, and have some imagination for what happens after.
Exactly.

Do you people seriously expect this type of manga end in an explicit incest f*** scene? That just doesn't happen in Japanese manga.
Author did all she could to give you what you wanted within the limits what is allowed to be published in a publicly sold serialized manga in Japan.
I personally really enjoyed the ending ark. Though, I would have have preferred a bit more too, but alas, that is not something that would be possible.

Reminder that this series was released on the same magazine as Tokyo Ghoul. And that manga had a sex scene. So any argument about the author not wanting to make one is BS.

Shit ending TBH. Author run out of ideas on how to develop the series. And also the series started losing popularity on the polls.

The truth is this series received a cancellation notice. While not really Axed, its ending was rushed.

Aggregator gang
Gym girl looking damn thicc. She's my favorite after Kaoruko, or maybe the other way around

This has to be one of the worst endings I've read, nothing was actually resolved. The story went absolutely nowhere, it's just the mc basically having sex with 14 different women. Also the romance went nowhere as well lol. The only character development that happened for the mc is that he got better at pleasing women and that's it. Sad to see it end like this since the earlier chapters showed a lot of potential

Users who are viewing this thread