Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 358 - End

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to Game of Thrones, this and just skip reading the ending, the ending where he dumps his crazy abusive aunt is goes with his old flame is the best cannon.

Dex-chan lover
...Almost makes me wish authors should be mandated to at least do a rough plotline for an emercengy ending and store it in a vault BEFORE they embark on any longer serialization, so if it ever gets axed/cancelled/author died we'll at least get something. Let me pour a cup of sake for you, Robert Jordan of Wheel of Time fame, you had the foresight...

Dex-chan lover
TFW no harem end

KPrJoUT.gif

Bruh. Imagine reading the manga from the first time it getting scanlated and actually liked it just to see it getting axed and get “mc overcome his fear, life goes normally, have a nice day” ending.

another squached ending, well... the story is not that interesting tho so the end arc just a bit sour, atleast for me.

9 years of being scanlated for such a boring ending. I'm glad I dropped it about 4 years ago.

Well it finally ends. I've been following this since the beginning, just when mangatoshokan was getting wreaked and batoto came to be, so I still have some bittersweet feelings witnessing the lackluster end here on mangadex. Over these years Terumi surely grew a lot more than just this "holy shit I can finally drink milk", but I heard the author was getting on age so she probably just couldn't continue this any longer.
And after all this, he still never dicked Asahi. Damn.

Double-page supporter
Auntie thought him how to not spill the milk any longer. Good ending. 😕

honestly never thought I would see this through to completion. always expected it to get dropped into obscurity like so many other long series with some questionable content xD

Users who are viewing this thread