Minamoto-kun Monogatari

I wish the author would release a separate doujinshi about the 3 months training 😞
We never had enough of Kaoruko .I'd pay hundreds of dollars/tens of thousands of yen or anything similar to that.

Fed-Kun's army
In “Vol. 11 Ch. 247.5 - Afterword” the scanlator notes that the author is 68 (at time of publication, 2017), and I want to recall having seen that somewhere else as well, but in February her Japanese Wikipedia page was updated (without reference) to say she was born in 1980, so “only” 40. Does anyone here know which is true?

Fed-Kun's army
when is this shit gonna end, it was getting old after 20 chapters

The last time I read the manga there was only around 60 chapters available I think that was 12 years back?
Time sure flies.

tl quality dropped with the 5 chp rush

not that i'm ungrateful about it, but some people prefer slower but better tl quality instead of current release

kako = kaoruko btw

The translations are really fucking bad in the last chapters, it's not even english

Man, what a bullshit ending this was. It feels like the plug was pulled and the author had to somehow end it.

can you please redo chap 350? to fix the error? it sets the tone y'know and chapter 15,it has a page missing for H scene.

as all these other comments have been saying for these last couple of chapters, translations feel a bit wonky. I hope they're fixed in the future. It's also a shame Chapter 354 isn't the tankoban version; that chapter is supposed to have two extra pages of juicy continuation of the 69 scene. Can that chapter be reuploaded with that version?

I hope the tankoban version is used for Chapter 357 because that's where:

the sex scene between Kaoruko and Terumi ACTUALLY happens

Otherwise, people here are going to be mighty disappointed if we get the original magazine version instead.

Users who are viewing this thread