Minamoto-kun Monogatari

ending was probably shit because of japanese law. you arent allowed to depict incest in a positive light. still very disappointing though.

art, great, story ending, crap, thanks the group trans, at least this got finished and wasnt a LNT or some other fly by the wind group

Dex-chan lover
So... Do I really need to read it from the start or on the last chapter i left 200ish ?

I agree, ty to all the groups that worked on this until it reached completion, i enjoyed reading this one.

Hey, congrats to all scan groups who translated and finished this manga but now I have to now read from where I left off chpt. 128 so I guess I got 250 chapters to go 😑

@Ikarus yeah its a real thing. if a manga doesnt shun incest enough then it cant be sold or rented to minors.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-30/tokyo-youth-healthy-development-council-looks-at-yosuga-no-sora

Dex-chan lover
A shame it ended this way. Could've had another 50-100 chapters at the usual pace.

Really enjoyed this manga. Probably the only one of this particular theme that I like. Would buy official English translations up to volume 15.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was really special, a shame it was axed and had to end in such a rushed way.

What how?!
I Remember reading this 2 years ago and it felt like I'm seeing a rare gem. But the ending felt somehow half hearted. Such a shame

Users who are viewing this thread