Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Ponytail guy started out with an advantage then it turns out he had martial arts experience, which...gives him more of an advantage? That's not much of a twist. It's not like he would have fared worse against his opponent when he was armed with a paper fan.
Its about giving the other guy hope just to snatch it away lol. What a sadistic bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Its about giving the other guy hope just to snatch it away lol. What a sadistic bastard.
I thought the point was he had an advantage with the steal pipe, but he wanted an even bigger advantage by using the steel pipe on an opponent who wasn't expecting it.
If he had been holding the steel pipe the whole time then the other guy would have been more cautious and more likely to think something like " I need to stay out of his range until the last minute, then as soon as he tries to get in range and make his swing I'll go in for a tackle and tank a single pipe hit in order to get my hands on him and use my weight advantage" which would have made the fight a lot more uncertain.
Also, the pipe looks thin enough that it probably wouldn't have been able to end the fight in a single hit unless the guy wasn't expecting it.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see those big, fat, young jugs on the volume cover again in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was about as much as I was expecting.

Thanks everyone at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Ponytail guy started out with an advantage then it turns out he had martial arts experience, which...gives him more of an advantage? That's not much of a twist. It's not like he would have fared worse against his opponent when he was armed with a paper fan.
lol given his expression/actions maybe he got flagged as a 'non human' b/c he would've turned out to be a serial killer anyways

Dex-chan lover
45428c4ddd5f9b2d092b92d23ea4053380aabc16e4b1c87a8fbd199e42d6e31b_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread