Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Uhm being overly possessive isn't good but showing just a bit shows that that person truly cares for you so I don't think it's wrong (only in moderation)...
I don't get that ex...she cheated on him and now she wants him back that's why she's doing this underhanded things to the present gf...PATHETIC...she had her chance and she blew it now get the hell out of their lives...

I don't think he was even being *that* possessive, it's not like he didn't let her go but he simply gave her a kiss mark and then let her go out and have fun, plus the cheating bitch has no right to complain, she had her chance and blew it by being a cheat! Granted if he takes it too far then I would understand getting upset at him but as of now I think he has been fine.

uh-oh. you can see his possessiveness being hinted at by the last panel w/him hiding and spying on her in another room.

on the flip side, she’s great. her reactions/facial expressions are hilarious

Aggregator gang
If he is such a possesive bastard bish then why did you want to get back with him in the previous chapter gurl? Arent you a hypocrite.

Aggregator gang
giving hickey is so lame!! buy your girl a diamond ring if you're a real man

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that he doesn’t turn out to be creepy possessive. Possessiveness can be ok in a relationship in moderation but if it’s hampering someone’s life then it’s a major turn off.

Also I wonder if someone cheated on him and that’s why he is possessive

Group Leader
tumblr_inline_n327sfUDU01r3x7o0.jpg

I saw everyone commenting how Kusakabe was really creepy and possessive and up till now I didn’t really mind it but the last panel dude XD...I wasn’t expecting that lol

WHAT'S HE DOING IN THAT ROOM? Is he following her? Is he with his ex???? WHAT'S HAPPENING

Users who are viewing this thread