Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I hope he breakup with her ass. Even her friends are used to his attitude. So why aren't you? Why are you dating him if you feel this way she annoying

Rival is delusional so he's worse than yandere bf. Get lost you homewerker!

Oh god I hate the MC so much. She agreed with him that her BF is not a good person. Like WTH, you're also not a good girl. If I were a guy, I wouldn't want to be with a super insensitive girl who keeps hanging out and on first name basis with a guy who confessed to her, left her boyfriend who was clearly in a bad mood and turned down his invitation for a date he's planned and looked forward to very much. Like hell! This girl didn't even say anything when people were badmouthing her BF right in front of her face in the previous chapter, saying he's a shitty boyfriend. Oh hell no.

And what did that guy do anyway? Sure, he's posessive, but at least would never anyone disrespect her GF and would not have a date with other people instead. He's the only one who's been tolerating her so far, and he's been so upfront with his shortcomings. Now I'm gonna say this upfront, WHAT A SHITTY GIRLFRIEND.

Ok Rival-Kun to this point I was liking you and standing up for you, but nope, this is too much. gtfo

Im continuing this because im trusting the words "trust the process" man already knows that they are already in a relationship but still decides to do that

Users who are viewing this thread