Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Those three in the background was the most entertaining part of this chapter. I was more focused on them than the three supposed main characters. Was smirking with the tsukkomi, the teary-eyed "impactful" comment and just going at their own pace. Also had hearty laugh when the doughnut was dropped and he reacted as if the world was about to end. I wish they have a spin-off.

@thebenefactor Thank you for this piece of work.

Dex-chan lover
Omg i can already feeel the rage coming, i might have to take a break from reading this

It’s fun bc it’s manga but man if any of my friends started dating someone like this,, I’d try my best to talk them out of it bc this is so... I mean hopefully he’ll improve in this manga tho lol

I definitely knew (know?) a guy like him. He was overly possessive and didn't allow my cousin to even talk or go to her friends and family. It was a major red flag and stuff, but at least my cousin knew better and broke it off with him at that time. But, hey, at least that dude did improve and isn't like that anymore. My cousin got back together with him. If I would say so myself, major improvements and I'm okay with that dude now.

Fed-Kun's army
her friends casually breaking the fourth wall lol
why is nobody talking about Sakura? he's really an airhead, a different kind of airhead and i love him lmao
he has just appeared and is already stealing the spotlight for me. he's the type to "nobody asked but *inserts his opinion*"
i'll take him

Dex-chan lover
Hes posessive and a psycho, its a known fact. But Iroha is something else too... not only she not even tried to pick a side but to react like that in front of her boyfriend after a confession from a boy she barely know. Thats not being an airhead, shes basically really stupid.

i like Kusakabe and his honesty but the female lead really needs to learn to speak up especially in situations like this

First off you talked to her twice you don't love her. Second I usually always feel bad for the second lead. But she's been dating the whole manga so there's no confusion. You don't get to decide that you're better than her boyfriend from meeting him once tf. 🙄

@scarlet_summer it's so aggravating because romance is my favorite genre but it's like you constantly get stuck with naive women or they don't get together to the last two chapters

Imagine Iroha and Tsubasa as the leads of this series, they'd be the cutest couple ever as both of them are basically noobs in romantic relationship. They'll learn from each other and have this v slow-paced yet full of fluffs kind of romance, omg.

Why am I the only one who likes Tsubasa? xD I mean considering how fast people in this manga fall in love he is not off.
and honestly someone has to tell Kusakabe off directly, he might start reconsidering his actions. Getting jealouse is ok, but he can't forbid that they share a conversation about their siblings being in the same kindergarden, come on. (Especially when the conversation was even before the confession). I like the comedic aspect of his possessiveness but this was too much. It's straight up abusive and it's sad that an oursider has to point it out and not her friends. Nontheless I love her friends, best part about this manga.

Also I've been in a relationship for almost 7 years now, I wouldn't mind if someone confessed to me or to my boyfriend. It's up to us how we hanlde it, I know for sure that I would not leave my BF over some confession. Sometimes it's important to utter it so that the person can move on. Feelings can be appreciated even if they are not returned.

Users who are viewing this thread