Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Group Leader
Yeah, Kusakabe-kun, you really should break up with her. If her heart skips a beat when that dirtbag forces a hug a on her, just think how she'll feel and what she'll do when the dirtbag forces a kiss a on her. She claims that she loves you so much, but she sure didn't prove it by spending her all alone time with some other guy how dragged her away from you and was even thrilled when that guy hugs her. Her heart will probably now be skipping beats every time she sees the dirtbag.

i think it's normal for her heart skips a beat bcs of that hug, i mean she's just starting her love debut and has a boyfriend for the first time hh

Hopefully there's more Iroha and Kusakabe moments now. Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I think I cried a little there 😢
Thanks for the updates 😊

wow well would u look at that, the fastest time for clearing up misunderstandings and secrets ever in a manga! deserves an award for not being a boring cliche romance story!

No no no no no. This doesn't even make sense if you had cut him off properly in the first place this wouldn't of even happened. The fact that you're so flimsy with your feelings is what caused this in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread