Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Group Leader
@Vextheweeb Why should he 'do her'? Are all teenage couples supposed to act like wild, fornicating rabbits when no one else is around to interrupt them?

yeah maybe he shouldn't 'do her' @fredfriendly , but absolutely no physical initmacy isn't really a good thing either. And how horrible is it to hear the person you like does have any desire for you... it just makes him a friend but a really jealous demanding one NOT a boyfriend

omg girl so innocent LMAO i think she reacted like that because she thought that he meant that he doesn't want or like her in 'that' way which bothered her since it could mean that he's not attracted to her... I find it rather hilarious but girl you should be careful LMAOO

Group Leader
@danelle767676 Well, now that he's got her tied up he be as intimate as he wants. Will that satisfy your need for physical intimacy? Of course, jumping to conclusions on her own, and relying on half-baked advice from those who know less about him than she does instead of talking with him herself shows just how stupid (naive, innocent, inexperienced, or whatever you prefer) she is.

It is an interesting reversal of the usual situation, though, as it is the female who desperately wants to get fucked and not the male.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YYEAAAAAAAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! HWAHOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

It's a bit frustrating to see the lack of communication but I guess that's just a characteristic of teen romance. I hope there's some more development on Iroha's end in that she would just talk about her feelings to Haruki though. The low EQ and IQ protagonist trope is kind of getting to me.

Though, if this roundabout way of reaching the resolution means we get to see more of the Haruki in the last few pages, then I'm not complaining.

just say it you want to do it lol but kusakabe really want to cherish iroha like that? besides he's a carnivore before lmao

The present-hunting is such a sweet and interesting idea though. Nice job Kusakabe!
I really like the effort he put in for preparing his gf's birthday.

Physical intimacy is important, too, but it's not only what relationship is all about.
Enjoy the moments.
Do it only when you're both ready!

okay okay okay I want a boyrfriend like Kusabes, house like his, have a maid, and friends like his.-- a homemade cake and a knitted scarf. 🤣

Why cant she just appreciate the effort he did for her bday... arghhh... im actually not wanting anything to happen between them rn lol..

He literally prepared so much and there are 17 presents. If it's not the day then let it be on a later date. Y can't she just enjoy this 😣

Users who are viewing this thread