Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
You heard it, you are not family.
So throw him out.

Seriously tired of this fool. So disrespectful he chasing after someone with a bf but also saying its gross when two couples do anything intimate. His a child and needs to go away from this story soon

Group Leader
This moron girl is just too much! What an absolute dimwit!!! How could she even consider letting that scumbag sleep in the same room, especially knowing that her boyfriend would be absolutely against it without even asking him?! What she should have done when the scumbag grabbed her hand in the last panels is slapped the shit out of him, but no, she's just gonna let him manhandle her and never tell her boyfriend about it. She's not the worst female lead I've ever witnessed, but she sure does come very near the top of the list.

you r not her family so get out from that house and go back to your parents home

Double-page supporter
Btw It's pretty annoying that the writer decided to conveniently skip everything and went from "We will be living together" to "Let's sleep together".

Edit: Oh, I see now, there was one small panel that I didn't notice. What a lame reaction. Or more precisely, a lack of reaction..

This girl is getting dumber by each chapter and it’s getting hard to handle how oblivious she is to just about everything lol

SERIOUSLY WTF with HIM?????

First, you are so disrespectful toward Kusakabe. Even if you don’t like him, he is Iroha’s bf and at least you should bear in mind to what extent you could do. The previous boy, whose name I couldn’t recall, acted much better than momo-chan! He was mindful of this fact and what he did was actually acceptable, unlike this ignorant childish momo-chan!

Secondly, oh yeah, you are NOT her FAMILY so move your butt out of the house RIGHT NOW!!!
You are grown-up enough to stay alone at home!!!! Welp, even if you can’t, it’s unacceptable for you to ask iroha to sleep together. You are fking bullsht. I bet your head is full of water. And what is so grossed about a couple’s intimacy???? They are COUPLES.

LASTLY, you know nothing about our so-yandere Kusakabe! Yes, he is yandere and quite extreme when it comes to matter of love, but he has never hurt iroha before. To be precise, he treasures her so much to the point that he is afraid of touching her. You don’t know how much Kusakabe changed after he went out with her. So SHUT TF Up. And be more sensible

Wtf have I read, this guy's trash. But f, I'm a little afraid of her reactions, can´t trust this dumb dumb girl

But why can’t she be normal and like a non-creepy guy? Is that too much to ask? 😩

Dex-chan lover
he really is a creep for taking advantage of the fact that she thinks of him like a brother to get let into their house and hang all over her. how could she trust him after hearing this? really dont like this guy.

his behaviour is much more sus than kusakabe by a lot imo

kusakabe is a creep to begin with and this momo guy isnt any better, ffs why does she attract sus and creeps idek why im still reading this lol :u

Users who are viewing this thread