Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

YEAH!! All the offense, Fuck you Kenshin.<hate him so much I didn't even know his name apart from what uncle said

love me some FMCs that act super in love but keep another guy as buffer in case it wont work out but act it all out to be cute and quirky, ugh. "I wont tell my SO just because, he was always understanding and tries to work things out but he surely will be super mad now and go rampage!! :-(!" Every FMC thinking like this is lame :-/ Thank god MC seems to have guts and tries to salvage her idiotic behaviour every second chapter. Sucks for the relationship dynamic tho.

Group Leader
Seems like Kusakabe-kun and Momiji are the only ones that have more than a single digit I.Q. including the uncle. Kusakabe-kun rescued the situation in a stellar manner, especially deftly manipulating the moron of an uncle. As expected, Idiot-girl did not tell her "boyfriend" what had happened and who knows how long it would have taken her, if ever, to tell him if Kusakabe-kun had not outsmarted them all. As usual, she was more concerned about the feelings of yet another 3rd wheel than she was about the feelings of her "boyfriend." Nonetheless, this does not mean that the Jerkoff 3rd wheel will no longer cause trouble.

Dex-chan lover
i buy her not telling BF right away. its a lot to process, finding out that this entire familial relationship you thought you had with someone was a lie and they were trying to sleep with you.

i do like that BF immediately processes it as fucked up and goes into defense mode rather than getting all annoyed at her for not reporting to him right away. good boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is ridiculous and I love it.
Thank you for the translation! 💕💕

Honestly he is a psycho, but it might surprisingly just be what Iroha needs, because she’s also weird af

Users who are viewing this thread