Miniamaru Kareshi

Oh c'monnn, search on google on
how to give a hickey
then you give him one, will you ?

Nah bullshit, she said her heart skipped a beat for the other guy, and the main just accepted that

No t my cup of tea...first chapter and the girl already thinks that cheating can be forgiven and how it isn't a waste of one's time to be with someone who cheated on them..ugh horrible MC writing :/

Kusakabe's manipulative and possessive. He's not just a "heavy" boyfriend, he's straight up emotionally abusive. Big yikes. Hope this manga is about him unlearning those unhealthy, toxic behaviors.

I binged reading this after a long time and now my opinion stays the same : Miniamaru is acceptable but Hananoi-kun isn't (really). <- weird taste indeed

This may sounds silly and unconvincing but I treat Miniamaru as immature teenagers' love while Hananoi-kun like the better of it. I usually go for the latter since Miniamaru takes oh-god-very-annoying routes here and there but well, I guess I ... don't hate it. Miniamaru is more open, straightforward, dumb, and innocent at the same time. They keep having different opinions, plenty of counter-arguments and misunderstandings, and lovey-dovey in the end as if nothings happened. They are that childish but you get to see the good side of them: they do their best to communicate with each other. Don't need to force them to act mature and come up with any kind of resolutions. That's all. I don't care much about poor writing. It's cliche yes, maybe even we hit or pass the latest volume 9 lol but I personally find it fun to read.

Kusakabe not far from scary category like Hananoi, both of them make you feel all sweaty, you don't know how to handle them properly when the time comes. But I guess both the Heroine have their own way to accept them.

It seems that Everybody hates Kusakabe because of his possessive personality but honestly yeah it was bad at first like when they just started going out but there about 7months in now I think and he’s much better from the recent chapters.

I mean, he even said it himself that he’s trying to control his jealousy

Honestly idk why everyone is so mad about the mmc since he’s really just overprotective since we can infer he was cheated on at least one time. This just leads him to take extra steps to make sure that no male will love her so that she doesn’t cheat on him. Plus him wanting to do sexual things is just normal for a male teenager

It's been 24 chapters and I'm surprised how wholesome the male lead is despite his possessiveness. I like the part where he's trying to control his possessiveness and tries to adjust to the female lead. Wonder why other readers couldn't see his development...

I hope the ML is cured of his my-ex-cheated-on-me-and-now-i-have-trust-issues problem.

Double-page supporter
I've only read until chapter 10 and I'm gonna take a break for a while... I can understand when FL is naive about dating and romance but I literally can't stand her acting like her head is only occupied with bricks. It's infuriating when she's being clueless of stuff when it's basic common sense. Seriously

Fed-Kun's army
Even though it’s not my favorite series, I love how self aware it is to common shoujo tropes. I’ve seen comments that shoujo is “misogynistic and dated” but a lot of recent series have subverted that. This being one of them. Its always delightful to read an update.

Users who are viewing this thread