Minotaurus' Sweetheart - Ch. 7

Power Uploader
I guess this is pretty par for the course considering how the past couple of chapters were pretty dark.

Dex-chan lover
So...
Did wolfman tie the people up, or did someone else do it?
Is he really friends with the hunter, or is the hunter using him? Is he using the hunter?
Was he taking Mino to the hunter to sell him out, or was he being genuine?
Is the wolfman interested in Ruvine in particular, or is he truly just fascinated by human expressions?
What words did he teach Mino? Mino wouldn't know if he was saying "I will kill all humans" since he only has this one wolfman's word to go on.
Does the wolfman understand what he himself is saying with his human words? Who taught him?
Why does he have a key to the human cabin?
Maybe he just wants friends so badly that he has to tie up the kids to keep them from running away, which actually makes it worse?

I like this new character: he opens up a lot of story possibilities.

EDIT: Just realized the people tied up in the cabin are all children. Is the hunter a pedo or a human trafficker, or does he just have a lot of kids? Is the wolfman a kidnapper? Either way, Mino won't let this stand: Mino protects smaller and weaker creatures. There will probably be some sort of epic misunderstanding "the Minotaur and wolfman are trying to eat our children" while they're actually saving them, etc.

I'm leaning towards "the wolfman is being framed" idea. His being evil seems too "obvious" to be true. I could be totally wrong.

Feels like the hunger might have tricked the wolf about the reason for the kids and their expressions hmmm

Dex-chan lover
Be careful of wild animals. They could have coronavirus. They ate the cookies without washing their hands beforehand. That's a number one no-no.

Contributor
Ahh, nothing like moral relativity hard at work. o_o;

(Or possibly just misunderstandings, in the best case. Well, we'll see, I guess.)

Am i the only one who think then she had a modern kitchen with electric oven? And her house doesnt look old age..hmmmmm so they already have ecltrict, mean they have oistol but bobol still use crosbow? Wow

Users who are viewing this thread